Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

What is the number on the letter with the extension did gave you because I can't get ahold of nobody and mines been processing forever now

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Great minds must think alike I'm all in I not only didn't get my refund back it's still processing 5 months later I haven't received my stimulus because of it tried numerous times to talk live on chat called never get answer, and they charged me $280 excuse me tried to charge my bank account $280 still nothing 

Not sure what you're talkin about no extension I'm aware of three letters on top of the right hand side of the page the letters l

RT there is also. LG number that directs what apt all u have to do is.put your SS. Year 3 letters.  Front page Attention ASAP financial hard ship

You probrably should get on get my payment website and put in your 2018 info from your tax return. Thats what I had to do once I out in my 2018 info it let me update my direct deposit info and I got a date for deposit 4 weeks later as for the irs i spoke with someone thru the tax advocate and then he connected to irs to dpeak with someone now I have a 9 week wait since I id verified 

You said it all when you said the rest of us are getting screwed we sure are I work hard and taxes took out of every paycheck they don't wait on their money but they make us wait and wait I guess until hell frezzes over but you can't do anything about it

Mommyof07

So my fiance filed his taxes February 28th we then received a letter saying he was being audited we turned all of the papers that they needed in by March 3rd we hadn't heard anything from them so we finally called them 4 days ago spoke with a gentleman who said they sent out letters April 9th explaining why everything was taking so long because of the virus he told us that everything was fine and that he should have his refund in 45 days yesterday we received a different letter telling us that they were changing him from filing head of household to single and that he could no longer get EIC we live with my mother but we pay over half of all the bills here we set proof for all of this we have tried the tax advocate and left multiple messages we just don't know where to go from this mind you the letter that we received said we had until April 29th to tell them that we don't accept their findings we just received the letter June 6th I have no idea where to go from here I am so frustrated and this is the first time we've had to go through any of this.  We have no money for a lawyer

same so what do we dom

Shetisha

I’ve been waiting on my taxes since February 9 what does this mean

I am still waiting for mine every since January 2020 and it  stuck on we received your tax return and it been process and still no refund yet .

Yes , i electronic file mines then they asked me to send a letter about some insurance that my tax papers didn't even ask about, so i sent the form way in the beginning of March so I'm still having no response. 

I'm telling you I filed January 21st I use TurboTax for like eight years all right I just got a hold of the IRS yesterday I am got my stimulus in either and be honest I did couple of funny things on their you know what I mean so I was really worried when I got my 60-day paper but I didn't turn in nothing I didn't send them anything it says no you don't have to you know I mean wait wait it out or whatever and then I just got an old lady yesterday and she said it's still processing everything looks good she goes it's just a covid-19 she came along and it push it all back but she goes it'll be about a couple of weeks and you'll be getting a refund in the stimulus to be coming in right after she's like don't even worry about it it's coming through just got a process but she said everything looks good so do not send them anything just just wait it out it's still processing you're going to get it trust me I was worried I've been worried should be all good

I just got off the phone with the irs and they tell me starting jun 15th they will have Xtra help to get more of these returns done. I filed on Jan 27th and mine is still processing.  All we can do is continue to cross our fingers and wait.

WELL I FINALLY TALKED TO THE IRS ON FRI AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON EVERYBODIES TAXS AND THAT THE WINDOWS ARE OPENING MEANING THAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT ARE TAXS TO BE PATIENT FOR A LITTLE BIT AND TO START LOOKING FOR IT NOW THATS WHAT THEY TOLD ME ON FRI

Tab805

I filed and was excepted 2/3/2020. Still no chance on wmr. Says still processing. I could really use that money with everything going on.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies