turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven’t received my $25 giftcard referral. I haven’t received any email after she submitted her returns and got accepted.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

18 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I haven’t received my $25 giftcard referral. I haven’t received any email after she submitted her returns and got accepted.

It can take up to 45 days after your Friend redeems their special offer for you to receive an email with a link to select your gift card. For more information please see TurboTax Invite a Friend Program - Terms and Conditions for additional information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue, I referred 3 people and they all filled. So when do I get the gift cards? They filled back in Feb.

Joe3rd

I have referred two people that have filed more than 45 days ago.  Where is my referral redemption email? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been aost a year and I have referred three people and they all filled using the link I sent them and after 12 months I still have not received anything. This is a scam offer.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Anonymous and @Joe3rd, please read the Terms and Conditions in full to ensure that all eligibility criteria have been met.

Two people used the referral link I sent them and filed their taxes using it.  Neither received the 20% off, both were charged more than I was charged and I've not seen the $25 for each referral.  Apparently, I am not alone reading the many similar comments on this site.   Someone earlier said this felt like a scam, it feels that way to me and perhaps contacting state attorney general is in order to address what feels like fraud. 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the above response from EbonyA. @ripped off1

Where's my $25? I referred someone and they used turbo tax!!

@ jacalvillo919 wrote:

Where's my $25? I referred someone and they used turbo tax!!

Has it been 45 days yet since they filed?  It can take up to 45 days after the friend redeems their special offer.

See terms:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/referral/terms

Did you send the special link to the friend, and did the friend use the link and finished and filed with TurboTax?   See this FAQ about the Invite a Friend program to be sure your friends fulfilled the requirements.  If it's been longer than 45 days, it also contains a contact link.

FAQ:  Learn about the TurboTax Invite a Friend Program

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/learn-about-the-turbotax-invite-a-friend-program/0...

If it's been longer than 45 days, at the bottom of the FAQ you will see a blue section "What if I referred my friend, they completed their taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?"    Click that section to expand, and you'll see a contact link.

I referred two friends since February but I have not received my gift card till now.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for the update! We are glad you received your gift card. 

@Popoola2620 

Why haven’t I heard a word about or received either one of my $25 gift cards I was suppose to receive on my two tax referrals I did. I have waited to see if maybe it took a while but I’ve heard nothing and have received nothing.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please review the terms and conditions of the program @Pinkmisty38.

I myself personally used the referel code to do two people in my family’s taxes and I never received a email a gift card or nothing I know for 100 percent I used  the link I did it myself helped do there takes  and everything and I seen where it’s saying to people oops you must not have used the link I 100 percent used the link and still nothing so turbo tax should be counting me or I’m done with them and my family and I know where only 5 people out of the millions but still I never received nothing from y’all and that’s shady and wrong.  I have waited months for a email or something to come but never a thing.

Manage cookies