turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

shenisem

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

Hello.

My name is Shenise M and i recently reported my card lost or stolen. I have misplaced it, and cannot find it anywhere. I attempted to review the most recent charges online and via the automated system. Since I don't have the card I'm not sure how I'm expected to know the card or even the last 4 numbers of the card. I was able to find a receipt where I used the turbo tax card ending in 3604. Apparently I have two cards, the other must be from the previous year I chose to file with intuit. I got my balance and it's incorrect. It stated my balance was $15 and some change. The last transactions are not adding up or making any sense. Can somebody please please please get back to me as soon as possible to resolve my concern. I am pleased with intuits services and would not like to do service with any other company. 

Thank you in advance.

email: [email address removed]

phone: [phone number removed] or [phone number removed] 

I have a Turbo tax prepaid card and need to dispute a transaction how can I get a dispute form that I can email them on my phone

@shenisem 

Please click on this link for information on disputing a transaction. 

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#disputetext

For further assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Wondering why free shipping  for 13.00

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Can you please clarify what your question is please?

If it is in regards to a Turbo Visa Debit Card, please use the link below to contact them for additional information.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

u compete fraud   by i miss reporting my cbt    remove all   and never      give my  info to any creditor  unless i approve  first  I am bobby     ph [phone number removed]  [email address removed]

I went to the ATM on march 16th to withdraw $100.00 and didnt dispense me no money I try 200 and it did me the same thing and I went to the ATM kn march 18th to withdraw 200 it didnt dispense me no money im out pf $500.00 I would likely money back you can call me at [phone number removed]

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information and are unable to assist you with your Turbo Visa Debit Card in this public forum.  Please contact Customer Care so that they can assist you with your account.

@trevonr2009

I have the dispute form filled out.  How do I send to you now, is there a fax number or a physical address I can mail it to?

I have the dispute form filled out.  How do I send to you now, is there a fax number or a physical address I can mail it to?

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Use this customer service information to call

In order to get a replacement card visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call (888) 285-4169.them for information on the dispute form.

I Mabel Johnson went to the ATM machine on 17th and 18th try to withdraw money it never dispense me the money I sent you a letter 200 0n the 17th and then I try to take at 300 never gave me my money im out of a 1000 dollar it was for food I have custody of my grandkids now we dony have no food o need my money back ASAP please call me at [phone number removed]

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.  I am sure that they will be able to assist you with your issue.

I have tried 6 times to reach the turbo tax.dispute dept due to the several double charges on my card. I have 5 charges on my account that were charged 2 times to my card. Every time I have called them I get someone who picks up amd then transfers me to the dispute dept and from there no one ever picks up I've waited over an hour each time and once I waited just to see if they were going to pick up I waited for 2 hours amd 16 minutes and still no one answered.. I feel that they are doing this on purpose not wanting to give me my money back they total over 300. Im a single mom and this is alot of money to me.and my kids. Please help

Lashonda_g
Returning Member

I have been trying to dispute five transactions adding up to $1,716.50 since my card was stolen from me.  I keep getting denied. I explained that the person knew my pin and also wrote Green Dot. I have been trying since March 2, 2021. I won't stop until I get back what was taken. Is there any lawyers that can help? I have two children and I am the only Adult. Due to covid I have already lost our home. What else..

debco9

I already paid full amount in April. I filed then. Also I do not have a student loan.Payment rejected.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies