Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Svea1990

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Screenshot_20200601-112852.png

Mretn

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

What # did you call

@Mretn wrote:

What # did you call

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

Still waiting,  tried faxing 8962 form didn't go thru so I  amended taxes and sent certified mail was received on May 22. So still processing.  No returns or imfo yet.

Sandylor

How can I speak to an agency about my refund??? Help I call the number but I can't get a hold of any one..smfh

Ty33
Level 1

Same with us..could u give me number u got thru on plz n thank u..

If you don't mind me asking, what number did you call? Who is your tax advocate? I been waiting since March 3, 2020. My bills are apat de this virus still had my job held off. Idk what to do.

Omg!!!! Lol that worked im in line waiting!!!!!

Thank you!!!

Can you please tell me how to do this i called the advocate service and they said i couldnt verify

Here are the steps once you call one 8 hundred 8 two nine ten 4 zero

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

Same here!!! Been waiting sice jan 27th!!!!!

I'm in the same boat. I haven't received my Federal check. And of course I cannot get a person. I'm still waiting and that money is much needed, especially with everything going on!!!

Same here with me! They told me they are reviewing my child Education Opportunity Credit!  I think they are just telling people this because they need more time! Sad, I verified my identity which took 9 weeks now I have to wait 60 days for this review. She told me that my taxes were processed already, just waiting on this review! How is that possible?

Congratulations on finally getting your return processed. What number did you call? I filed mine on April 6th and still haven't heard anything from the IRS and I still haven't got my stimulus.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies