Re: I filled for 2019 and 2018 on TurboTax but did...

Get the latest tax filing updates.

I filled for 2019 and 2018 on TurboTax but didn’t receive federal back because I owe . But I received state back. Since I owe federal do I still get a stimulus check?

Having a balance due on you tax return does not affect whether you will receive a stimulus payment.  However, you will need to provide your direct deposit information to the IRS to receive your payment faster.  Otherwise you will get a check in the mail.

Soon there will be a tool available through the IRS site link below that will allow you to check the status of your stimulus payment and update your direct deposit information.  It is called Get My Payment.

Use the following links to keep up with the latest developments:

IRS -- Economic Impact Payments

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center

@ramon2

But I filled with TurboTax direct deposit to my bank account. So will I get the stimulus direct deposit? 

Yes, you'll automatically have your stimulus payment deposited in your account since you provided direct deposit information on your income tax return. 

You can visit the following links for the most recent updates: