Re: I filed my taxes on the 2nd and have nor recie...

I filed my taxes on the 2nd and have nor recieved them how much longer do I have to wait

Was that February 2nd or March 2nd?  According to the IRS website What to expect for Refunds This Year more than 9 out of 10 refunds are issued in less than 21 days after the IRS accepts the tax return when you e-file and choose direct deposit as your refund choice. If it has been over 21 days it's possible your return may require additional review and take longer to process.

Where’s My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily (usually overnight) so you will just usually need to check once a day.

See these TurboTax FAQ's on why some tax return refunds may take a while to be released and what steps you can take:

If you are anticipating a state tax return refund those processing times vary from state to state. To check on a state refund please visit your state Department of Revenue website.

Febuary 2nd, and I got my state which was 8$ but not my federal yet. Whats going on????