jonnydwolf

I filed an amended state return, and on the TurboTax instructions, says to attach "Copy 1" of my W-2 form. I look at my W-2s and there are only 2 "Copy 2"s. "Copy 2" ok?

Does it matter if I submit "Copy 2" with my state return, even though TurboTax instructions state, "Copy 1"?  Just trying to use my bureaucratic thinking cap :-).
JeffreyR77

Copy 2 is for another city, state or locality.  The state will  be able to handle it.

jonnydwolf

No stapling or paperclips? TurboTax states, "Attach ... to the front of your Form 40". Just put the W-2 on the front? Sorry, I am used to e-filing.  Appreciate the help.

AkinaLO

It's ok to staple them in the proper order.

Here's information on how to print and mail your return.

How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online...