Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

Overall, I’m done worrying about this advance scenario, what I think they didn’t tell us is that the irs has to approve the efiled taxes first, cuz I’m sure turbo tax will accept our efile in a day of two, the irs sending out the sendin out the $$ not TT no CK they’re just the middle man tryna get a cut 

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

I was denied for the loan starting that I owe too. Checked my IRS account and owe NOTHING, whatever was owed from my Door Dash 1099NEC was deducted from my refund during the return and last year I got interest paid to me.. 

I've been with TT for at least 12 years now and every year the loan advance had been offered I've gotten it. My refund amount was well over $11k and I was only offered and then denied $2000 from the loan although the max is $4000 for my total refund. 

I've blown up people's Facebook post, posted my own, sent a message and email to First Century Bank also. 

Marketing scheme for the crap CK card. 

Anybody else get a denial letter for their loan about owing? Mine said from the treasurer's office. 

That happened to me too kept giving me that error something changed and made me pick Option 1 so that means I can gain advance that f****** sucks that's their fault even when I qualified saying that I was going to get $500 at it wouldn't let me submit the only way I submitted with with option one and I called her with back about that they said yeah I'll still get it

@Shanchele  I don’t think they care. With as many of us having this same issue, they have to be aware. 

I was thinking the news, Twitter, etc

CNN is avoiding big stories right now, maybe they'll investigate this investigation hahaha 😂

My refund has been accepted, I was pre-qualified for the refund Advance, but it's been 5 days and nothing. I've called TurboTax and Credit Karma and they just give me the run around. Can I change where I want my refund and refund Advance to go to, because credit Karma doesn't seem to know what they are doing!

Even though I've filed and been accepted through TurboTax, can I do an amendment at another tax facility? I don't feel confident in the way credit Karma is doing things

Thats what im figuring too!  Ive been looking ever since January 24th when it got accepted!! Im still sitting here thinking boy every year they have a seperate type of scam lol. Ridiculous. Only reason i did open credit karma spend account was to get it fast!!  I get over 2000$ back. Smh. 

YES SERIOUS!!

Lpoe26
Returning Member

I’m in the same predicament and keep getting the run around 

going on 9 days and no one with answers

Ok. I just noticed something. On the back of my CK card it says MVB Bank. Not First Century bank. Smh. 

Aiydensmom2013
Returning Member

I applied for the refund advance my refund was accepted and haven't received nothing not an Email or anything what is going on with turbo tax this year I have used for years and never had a problem like this

First century bank is who is funding the advances from what I’m understanding. That is what credit karma website says

in same boat let me know about law suit i will be there to

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies