Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

Blow them up on Twitter the president of the company that Owns turbo tax and credit karma emailed me today saying they are going to be getting me an answer. We will see

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

I am definitely leaving bad reviews everywhere on credit karma and TurboTax!! I have never been so frustrated!! I have been ignored, redirected to the same sites looking for answers!! Oh, I'm definitely leaving crummy reviews and letting everyone know that they should avoid these two companies at all costs!!

I have EITC, filed 1/26, got my advance 8 hours later 

Ok I have answers!!!!!!! 

What you need to do is go to your turbo tax home page. Click on add a state below your return information. Then go to the side bar and click on tax tools. Then select tools. Click on delete a form. You are only using this to view what forms you filed. If you have any of the following forms listed and one of them being the earned income credit, turbotax will not send your application and you will be auto denied. 

one of these tax forms: 1310, 4852, 4684, 4868, 1040SS, 1040PR, 1040X, 8888, or 8862

I know this is not at all what some of us would like to hear but it is at least answers to what is going on hopefully for all if us. 

So this is what I was just told by the turbotax resolution desk. If you chose to have them tax the fees to file your tax return out of you federal return.  Then you will not get the refund advance. Instead your full refund will go to the SBTPG and then once the fees are taken out . The remaining balance will be deposited into your credit karma account. I have always paid for my fees to file from my federal return and was always given a refund advance. Way to drop the ball TT and CK .  The only difference this year is there is no TURBOCARD.  The f!#$*# up thing is that is not stated anywhere that if you choose to have your fees taken from your federal advance that you can't get the refund advance. 

I paid my fees up front and did not have any of those forms they told you about and I still do not have a refund advance and they have my refund going into the credit karma account they make you set up. 

Hey, y'all.

I confirmed I didn't have any of those forms when I was submitting my return.

I read in a different thread that it can take the bank 7-14 days to approve the loan. If that is the case-they should have told us that from the get go.

Did y'all get that Max thing through TT?

@medical FB says it’s not available 

I was told I don't get the advance refund because I'm not a new credit karma customer

What the **bleep**!!! This **bleep** is a scam NONE of that was disclosed!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies