Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Aiydensmom2013
Returning Member

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

So do we need to contact them or just set around and wait to see what happens? 

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

Listen Turbo Tax and Credit Karma do not know what they are doing. I sent them the pdf file of where I applied for an advance and they have no record of it. They know they can get peoples business regardless of how they treat could customers. 

C32AE7C8-416B-4A77-8FAA-EE32530D4849.png

I’ve been trying since the 24th to figure out what’s going on with this whole thing. It wasn’t until i posted something on turbo taxes Facebook that I was able to get to someone who actually wants to find a solution. It took me posting about the whole situation for someone to actually look into it. They don’t want people seeing that turbo tax has a huge problem on their hands right now. Although I don’t see it going any future then what everyone else at turbo tax is saying. Which is we’re are looking into it. This is a very big problem for them and there are thousands of others who are having the same issue. 

I sent them the same exact thing including a screen shot of where it actually had $500 coming out my refund with the advance. No one will give me a straight answer other then they can’t find where I applied for the loan. 

I mean they do still have those lyin ass commercials stating that it’s “free” when I literally just paid them $160 to file my state and federal(federal is supposed to be free state was only $39)

Afrost1
Returning Member

I'm having the same issue it's been over a week and still no email or anything. Not to mention numerous hours back and forth between credit karma and turbo tax. 

50A1ED02-0A8E-4FE3-A5D7-AD7BFAE06E9C.jpeg

Well i guess I’m screwed then! Nice!

MVB Bank on the back of my card. Not First Century Bank. 

• Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply per account.
  • 1NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Spon. by Credit Karma, LLC. Ends last day of month. Entrants must be at least age of majority & legal resident of 50 US or DC (except FL & NY). Void where prohibited. To enter, use applicable debit card or enter by mail to Credit Karma, LLC, PO BOX 937 Pineville NC [removed]. Official Rules athttps://www.creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#instant
  • 2NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Exclusions apply. Click here for Instant Karma for saving sweepstakes rules.
  • 3Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly savings statement cycle.
  • 4Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card issued by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa terms and conditions apply.

• Do you all have this number I just emailed him due to Sunday 

73AF9A42-0354-45FF-90E8-E4EB76C12395.png

@AimeeW  Let us know if/when you hear anything. I do feel sorry for the customer service representatives at TT. For the most part, they’ve all been empathetic to our situation and done everything they could. They’re taking a lot of backlash by angry customers for this, but it’s the upper management and CEO that deserve the anger. These representatives (at least most) aren’t even aware of an issue because it hasn’t been communicated to them. It just shows the lack of morale that Intuit has - for both their employees and customers. #intuitisafraud #taxscam2022 #turbotaxscam 

@piinky13  Nothing still though, right? 🤬🤬

@Oconnop1  I personally feel like First Century Bank is just as much of a victim as we are. Turbo Tax has not only blamed them for this situation, but they’ve also told everyone to call them. It has made their phone lines blow up with angry customers and overloaded their employees. I won’t be surprised if they also end up suing TT (Intuit) for defamation and likely never do business with them again. It’s beyond the point of the advance now and they need to be held responsible for their actions. I’m currently unemployed & other than looking for a job, have all the time in the world to pursue this. I’ve contacted several different resources to help all of us so just keep an eye out for class action suits and media publicity. 

@Shanchele @Lexi2233 @sydney3897 

I’ve reached out to get media coverage for this and won’t stop. They’re now stating it’s been “resolved” but pointing us back to the same article with the same information. Again, TT, we aren’t idiots. You can’t be declined for a loan by First Century Bank when TT NEVER sent the application over. Ughh!! Clearly they think we’re all idiots. 

Look for the topic I posted in forum that’s titled “What is the status of the TurboTax investigation that has hundreds of us in limbo for our refund advance?”  

@sbooth6727 
Really freakin weird that my card says MVB Bank. Smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies