turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jamesh92

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

For people who sent for there refund to be sent by direct deposit but had the wrong bank account number, your refund was most likely sent to greendot bank account. The number to call is 877-908-7228. And you can log in to tax products group.Just google it and it should be the first website that pops up. This is how I found out my refund was sent here.

ninomack

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Filed and accepted on the 6th of Feb. Approved on the 21st. Refund sent 27th and received it today  March 2nd. So it took 3 days to receive!  Hope this will give some of you hope to get yours today or tomorrow in the mail.

Anyone in Cali close to Chico if you guys got yours how long it take mine said march 27th got sent and today is friday
empike91

Mine was mailed out Feb27. And today makes the 5 day and still no check.
Godsboo

The same here empike91

Same here . In Baton Rouge
iglytch

@taxcomments3 the banks have up to 5 business days from the time they reject it to send it back to the irs. From there the irs says wait 6 weeks but thats standard. Most people average two weeks from the time it was rejected and having it mailed out. Though I've seen some receive within a week. Good luck!

daquinal

I live in SC. On wmr it said it was mailed on the 27th, & I received it today.

I'm in Cali next to Oregon said sent 27th but nothing yet if anyone is next to chico area plz let me know thank u

Have you got yours ? I filed n both mine were excepted ! It told me it was mailed the 26 of April I think and I still haven’t gotten mine and it’s june 16 th

The IRS said they sent mine out last Thursday, the 13th. But I hear they only send them out on Fridays.

I will let you know when mine comes. Thank God the neighbor gave me something to eat! 

They don’t send out on Thursday only Friday’s that what they told me and my status said it was sent out on the 14th of June I’m casually waiting for mine I heard different things it could take 1-3 days, 2 weeks , a month hopefully it comes today
Parker100

Do you know what date you actually received it ?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The IRS estimates most taxpayers will receive their refund via direct deposit within 21 days after acceptance. 

You can track your return by checking the Where's My Refund website located here

If you are receiving your refund via a check in the mail, once the IRS shows it has been mailed, it can take 5-7 business days to receive the check. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It's been since March 6th is when my check was mailed to me so when will I get it 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies