Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Anyone in Galveston Texas????  With refund

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Maybe recommended answer is wrong

How long does it take to get mailed to texas?????
Refund was mail march 2nd
And today is 6 how many more days u thank
Anyone???
almeter27

@kennedysmadre  feb27

Well we're in the same boat @almeter27 what state r u in ?
almeter27

Plus my mail is being forwarded from a address that's in the same city someone told me it can take up to 10days it's been 5 business days since they sent it

Anybody in Baton Rouge la. Check sent out on the 27th still haven't received anything

I think it all depends on usps once they mail it. A lot could happen along the way.

Good luck everyone i got my refund check yesterday around 6pm. Until next time. Im in texas came in 3 days
almeter27

I'll let you guys know by 330pm if I got mines . Crossing fingers  today would make 6 business days  sent Monday 27th  today is Tuesday ..Come on now..lol**†******"""""""""******** UPDATE UPDATE didn't get anything today which is Tuesday

Yes it took 3 days I got mine to yesterday at 12 noontime  and Im in Austin, TX Blessings to all......

Paper check

Mailed 27th received in South GA good luck to everyone my person who filed said it should be in in at most 8 days after mail but u can only call them to track it after it has been two

I'm not alone...thank God. My check was supposedly sent out March 4th, mail hasn't ran yet today, but I will be updating for Chicago, IL residents.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies