turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mejatto1

How do i update my address to receive my green dot card?

I move to another apartment and I lose my debit card

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Hea1

[PII removed]

[removed DL image]

@410412 

WHY are you posting your drivers license?!!!!!   

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Rhonda 7

My adreess is [removed] i have my money on my  zip card and i for got wht card i need a new one can u please send me one with my money on it

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

This is a public forum, so your personal information has been removed for your protection. Unfortunately, we will not be able to give any information on your Green Dot card here. Please call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. You’ll be able to check the address on file, update your address, or have a new card sent to you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TaujTrin3

I recently moved. And during the move my green dot  card was lost. I have received my stimulus and I’m unable to use my funds to pay overdue bills because I don’t have access to my card. I spoke with a customer service rep who instructed me to upload my Identification Card and a copy of a bill. The site I was directed to, I am unable to find the proper link to presses in order for me to complete this process so that I am able to update address and submit to green dot for proof to receive my new card. It’s becoming stressful, intense and a bit overwhelming. I see that many people struggling through this process also. Is there anyway you can send me the correct link or an easier way to complete this process quickly? 
Thank you in advance.

Kev17

Removed PII

@Kev17 This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Sdot38

Hello

Sdot38

I need my address updated

Taralee21

[removed]

Need help

I didn’t receive my card from my last year’s taxes because I moved after I did them

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies