Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I know how much my stimulus check is and of it'll go on my TurboTax card

I filed with turbo tax in 2018 and 2019 and got both of my returns deposited into a turbo tax card . This year I got fees taken out as well as an advance . I have not received my stimulus check yet . On April 16th I updated my direct deposit info because the irs didn’t have enough information . But now I checked the status and it says they’re sending me a check . Why if I asked for direct deposit ? Anybody else having this problem ?

Same with me; was locked out Wednesday but allowed me to update banking info Thursday and it accepted it and confirmed that it was being sent to bank; then looked up my hubby's and his said being mailed. We're supposed to be linked since were married and filed together both years; so I checked mine again and instead of saying we confirmed your bank account like it had before now its saying we both have our check being mailed out the 24th...

Bank said they didn't block the deposit so idk wtf but I'm pissed. 

any updates ?

I’m not understanding why would they send us a check if they really wanted everyone to update their banking info , and once we did now they want to send us a check . So what happened to our info we provided ? They just disregarded it ? 

Nope . It just says a check will be sent to me on the 24th , even after I provided them with direct deposit info 

EC8DB059-0B92-459A-818F-24BF14B11773.png

yes am experiencing the same issue !

is this maybe a glitch for direct deposit instead of a check ? Capture3.PNG

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-506336995.jpeg

We are wondering the same thing.  This is the message I got the 16th when I was finally able to get back in <after being locked out for 24 hours due to incorrect AGI> and it was confirmed; then the next day it gave my husband and I both a message stating our paper check would be mailed April 24th.  This is BS!! 

I still want to know why if we filed 2018 AND 2019 taxes, both with direct deposit why we didnt get it on our TurboCard like MOST people did.  I know 10 people that filed with TurboTax and received their stimulus on April 15th on their TurboCard (even another couple who filed married filing jointly).  Why was it different for some of us?

I hope so , that’s understandable because that gave them a week since I gave them the info to process it , hopefully so . Maybe the check status is another glitch in their system. I wonder if everyone who didn’t receive their money on the 15th is having this same problem . And it just hasn’t been updated . 

Right . It happened to me too ! They said it was going to go to my bank account 

6256CD3A-C532-4779-B3FF-3C723D0BE781.png

I would LOVE for the IRS to update their EIP FAQ's and include the answer to this.  If it's set to be deposited april 24th that's one thing, but if I get a paper check after updating and confirming my bank account I'm going to be pissed.

If ANYONE finds out any info pertaining this subject PLEASE let us all know by posting on this thread.  Thanks

So I have filed my taxes with turbo tax the last 10yrs the last 2 yrs I have used their Visa well I called in spoke with rep on 4.13.20 she assured me my stimulus check would be deposited onto the Visa well it wasn't is their anyone still waiting on your stimulus payment after you updated your bank information has the get my payment been updated 

I still have access to my visa just recently filed my taxes in my stimulus was not on my card I will never opt for one of your cards again at this point I may never use your services again I feel like the only American that have not received my stimulus check when I check the IRS site just keep saying I'm eligible with no deposit date 

I used turbo tax 10yrs 2018 and 2019 I did turbo card on 13th I called Turbo they assured me that it would be on my card well on 16th I checked IRS need my bank info so I put my information 24hrs later it states I'm eligible but going to my bank date unknown well I did my son's same day on 16th applied his cash app well this morning his said been mailed by 4.24.2020 so I don't know wonder why mine haven't updated 

@diamondmoore I keep getting the same message I updated my bank info at 6am on 4.16.2020 also did my son's on the same day his status has changed to he is been mailed a check on 4.24. even after we provided bank info but I called my bank this morning nothing pending or no new updates on IRS someone at my bank stated they ran out of money not sure wtf that really mean or what to do 

E4C9F7F3-D47E-4153-8756-101F577482F6.png

Paper checks are in the mail or your mailbox guyssss ! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies