turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

shanniedawn
Returning Member

How do I contact customer service about a never received prepaid card ?

I'm haven same problems I'm starting to get very upset

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Stagg1120

So I did stimulus check refund through turbo tax an never put my bank info in for direct deposit and IRS said refund was sent out today to an account not from my bank so does that mean it went on card that I got my tax refund  on from year before because if that’s not case someone just got my money because TurboTax screwed up.!!! Also this is the best part greendot bank app doesn’t even work, and to it off none of their numbers are working anymore so I can’t call an talk to someone not even automated system to figure out if my money sent was sent to their bank also I can’t even log in to check it too website and app doesn’t work and none I mean NONE of they numbers they have that I’ve used before work it’s like their purposely screwing people over at a time when people can’t do much about it, also I can’t even get in touch with TurboTax to help me out with this either because only number I was able to get to work says because I don’t have their premium account I can’t talk to someone what kind of crap is that since I didn’t pay for their best account I can’t get help with this!!! Can someone that can help me figure this out please help ASAP 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

I need to login to my account but I have not received my new card yet. Is there someway to get a temp password so I can login?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@rubenrandall12

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us  (888) 285-4169.

Follow the steps below.

Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) Press 2 to continue using the automated system. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these) The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1 Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card". Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent.

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

Marquis358
Returning Member

I lost my debit card and I need a new one 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Marquis358

You can contact customer service. https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us The only way to have a new card mailed to you is to call (888) 285-4169.

Follow the steps below.

Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) Press 2 to continue using the automated system. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these) The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1 Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card". Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent.

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

I have never received my prepaid card! It's been over a month now!

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@schleintaxes

Please see the above answer.

tvisoury

Call this automated  [phone number removed].   System can't find my card information with the information I provided.   Meaning that TurboTax/Greendot never issue us a card.  what do we need to do in this situation.   Anyway to get to live customer service.

russelltnutz
Returning Member

it says i have two cards with them and asks me for a card number. i didnt get a card. i need to get my money!!!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You will need to contact the customer service number in order to access your account. 

Select the option that your refund was deposited onto a card you do not own, this will get you connected to the fraud department where a live agent will be happy to assist you. 

Please note, wait times may be high due to high call volume. 

Chrystalmarie31
Returning Member

The issues is I never received my card last year when I filed for my 2018 taxes didn't think twice about it because student loan took my taxes. this year the stimulus was put on that card, but again I never received it last year. I've been trying to reach someone for 3 days now with no success. I just need to order a replacement card. I can't go through the website because I NEVER got the card so I don't have the card number. How can we speak to someone or at least email or live chat so the people who needs to get a new card can do so.

Ssantinello6
Returning Member

Trying to change my password  and I can't 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies