turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

may85
Returning Member

How do I access my tax return summary?

In past years a tax return summary printed out with my returns. It included adjusted gross income, taxable income, total tax, total payment/credits, amount to be refunded and effective tax rate. It did not print out this time and I can't find any way to access this information.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Champion DoninGA suggests the following procedure to print your TurboTax Online tax return with the summary page.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. You are not going to actually add a state. This is just a way to get back to your 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Champion DoninGA suggests the following procedure to print your TurboTax Online tax return with the summary page.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. You are not going to actually add a state. This is just a way to get back to your 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

may85
Returning Member

Thank you!! That worked.

Hi, I recently did my taxes on tubotax but didn't enter in my direct deposit info.  Can you help?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You may find the information in this TurboTax FAQ here helpful with changing your direct deposit information, or in your case, adding it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies