turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

This was in my email today

[removed]

The irs site still says it was scheduled to be mailed out yesterday. So anybody getting a check make sure you watch your mail. I'm in Florida and there's no way it got here in one day

Well good to hear you at least got ur money! 😁 Me on the other hand Im sure as millions if others IRS still states status not available and my bank account is still $17.13.... wow I tried to be hopeful thinking with all this exposure in the media & that by the grace of God something would of changed but guess not 😢 smh this is unbelievable at this point I'm tired of waiting and hoping somebody would fire under their a** and gotten it done right for all of us! 

How did you get that email? Did you visit a site? I called TT they said my check was rejected on Dec 29th and sent back Dec 31st but the IRS site says my DD was Jan. 4th with no update to mailing check date or showing unavailable. This is crazy! 

May I ask what tracker u are referring too? The IRS get my payment tool? 

Yes. If you were replying to me.

@DebCap when I checked mine this morning, it still states payment #2 status not available (we're working on this).

Before it didn't say that. It seems like they keep changing the wording. I really hope they fix this and it goes into our accounts like it should. I received the same email that you received from TurboTax last night.

payment 2 status.PNG 

dcummings51
Returning Member

i guess i may be an **bleep** but ive read pretty much all of the comments on this post. I get the frustration of what happend. i myself havent gotten the 2nd stimulus as i paid fees through TT refund. But i am having a hard time feeling sympathy for people who are saying they are relying on this money from the government. cant really be mad at TT they didnt send the funds to the wrong place. that was the IRS. 

you should never rely on getting funds that you are only entitled to by way of a stimulus bill otherwise if it werent for this stimulus you wouldnt be getting anything. you are only thinking immediate need not what its going to cause in the future. but ok. rant over.

again i know i am an **bleep** but still hope you get the whopping $600 that i hope makes a big impact for you......

Yeah thats a pretty **bleep** thing to say bud

There are plenty of people who relied on it as they gad no choice. Of course some are taking advantage and some may be lazy but the large majority are not and sitting here telling them they shouldn't rely on the government that is literally there to help is kinda ass backwards 

I don't know maybe im just the **bleep**

You know I guess the words relying on something just let me in the face because you know what in 51 years old I work since I was 14 years old and unfortunately I was placed on disability this year in June or I'm sorry last year in June due to my multiple sclerosis and other lower spinal back radiculitis issues that I have ongoing in my life. NJ temp. Disability cut be off with no explanation, yet sent me a letter stating that my ddu was exhausted on 19 of 21 I was exhausted with half a pay which is barely anything in my world on December 23rd two days before Christmas. Now after being slammed the door in my face since the beginning of December I am in the process of my long term through my employers insurance which I may add I have paid into so yes this measly $600 was going to just get me to scrape by until the long-term started so not have this I am unable to pay for anything and yes due to a personal situation I've legally adopted my six-month-old granddaughter/ daughter to love and raise her instead of her falling into the wrath of the state's system.... SO yeah I was relying on that money to just get by for now! 😠

I need this check. Unable to pay rent this month. I wonder though, they are saying that the Stimulus payment 2 Not Available, that we will have to claim the 2400 on our 2020 taxes. Why the hell is that? Is that because we used TurboTax last year for our taxes? I see no other reason, I have the same address, same bank account. There were no problems with the first one. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm sorry I should have been clearer. My post about getting the check is really for people who were getting a check mailed on 1/6 per the gmp.

I am so sorry the rest of you guys are having to deal with all this crap. I just wanted to let people know cause I really couldn't find anything about mailed checks. Sorry for the confusion.

Mine is scheduled to be mailed on the 6th as well you think mine gonna pop up like yours?

My apologies for my rant that didn't completely make sense but between this frustration and trying to make sense of it then to be put down on this blog really just pissed me off! I wish all the best to those of you on this site with getting your money that some people obviously don't understand the necessity that some of us may need it and it is an emergency! 

Its all good he is just some Douche

Demo 3 - I don't know but I'd start watching for it. You can go to the USPS website and sign up to be notified about receiving mail.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies