Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Just received this in my email

Screenshot_20210106-225406_Gmail.jpg

Just got this in my email

Hope this helps

Me too!! Fingers crossed they fix it for all of us.

Did u email them yourself 

No I didn't email TurboTax at all, I automatically received that email I posted earlier. Only people I emailed during this whole big mess were CNBC to get my voice out there as well.

When I finally got a hold of a TT rep they told me my account was closed and that my check was rejected I asked who told anyone to close my acct. I also asked if they could reactivate it since I've heard a few got theirs reactivated because I have my card and know my login info card info they said they couldn't. I mean IRS had my info correct and my DD was suppose to go to my TT card acct Jan 4th my get my payment still says that and not updated to send a check or unavailable. This is crazy just open my **bleep** acct because I bet my **bleep** money is on there. 

Yes it was DD and yes I always have them deduct the fees from my refund. I got my 1,200 in April but not this $600 and my prayers are with u and ur son cans that we all get what we deserved already. I'm just glad my baby girl has WIC and united way helps me with other essentials for her! My local church has also helped me with food. Being cut off from everything these days without any explanation is what hurts the most then to have this happen with not receiving our money is beyond words at this point. I will be checking again later to see if anything has changed on all this once I get some much needed rest.... Lol

Don't jump the gun yet they claimed they are working on it and said to give it a few days and that IRS has the correct banking information. Unfortunately but I think only the people that paid for their fees upfront will be the ones who will have to claim it on their taxes. SMH which is BS as well IMO

Nah I think those people will be fine and get a deposit the ones who had their first one deposited but for some reason the second is being mailed or thats what the tracker says this happend to me I think those people will be the ones that have to wait

I’m with a class action suit against the irs if that is even possible. Everyone depending on that money is experiencing extreme anxiety and mental anguish behind this. We have no money for bills food common necessities while the people higher up and in control are doing just swell. We pay taxes and do what’s asked of us as citizens and then we can’t get the help we pay in advance for. Something needs to be done it’s just what.

If it says payment status unavailable we have to claim it on our taxes. That is my situation and there are no words for how much my family and I were depending on that money

What burns me is the lack of communication from Turbotax's employees, the moderators on this forum, and the especially the CEO, Sasan Goodarzi. Turbotax knew there was problem and yet they blamed everyone else instead of coming out and saying "yes there is a problem we messed up and we want to make it right" no they send out a lame email blaming the IRS and assuring the IRS will send out the stimulus to their customers... which i highly doubt, more likely we will have to file it on our taxes. But the trust factor is completely gone for me in dealing with Turbotax, if Turbotax did what H&R Block did when the problem arose, forget the money (although it is important), identify the problem, release a statement to their customers there is a problem, try to resolve the problem, and admit fault yet try to make it right then a lot of people wouldn't be as upset. Yet nothing until social media and then the national media did Turbotax and Intuit do anything, they basically ignored the problem until there was too much coverage of the problem. Either way, unless Sasan Goodarzi comes out and publicly apologizes for his incompetence, I am going to boycott all Intuit related companies and products, I am just going to find a CPA to do my taxes this year. I suggest everyone do the same.

I got ahold of turbo. They were useless with the help

Blamed the irs

I'm in for the class action suit but I think Turbo Tax should be involved for their lack of concern, refusal to admit wrongdoing, treating their clients like dog S***, just telling us "oh well hurry and file ur taxes and we will make sure refund comes faster and it will include this measly stimulus but after we charge u phenomenal fees to do this! " GET THE F*** outta HERE! I was hung up on after 3 freaking hours she bi asked about exactly what happened.... Our money went to TT bank not ours! The stress and anxiety levels alone that this company has put us through not to mention their terrible business practice and lack of customer service but then u have the balls to charge us for our money?? OMG! My brain is gonna explode over all this and in the end this money is only going to go so far meaning I've exhausted myself for basically nothing😫smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies