turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

or it could be just taking additional time Bc of the additional tax credit

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

My DDD was yesterday. Irs update to sent to my direct deposit last night, 2/27. Called my emerald card and have been getting nothing but different answers from whomever I speak to at that time. First telling me they havent received from irs and to check with irs. I tell them I have and irs said they sent it to bank already. Was told it'd be on my card as soon as irs releases it, then itd be here today, then its be here by 7pm tonight now being told not until March 4th. But the irs already sent it! Then they ask me to tell them my refund amount so they can get into my account?? They say st rhe beginning they r already in your account when you verify name.  I'm feeling scammed, I know I'm probably not being but all these different answers are annoying!

No I don't think it's just you that feels scammed.ive been reading alot of the posts and comments about Turbo Tax since I myself have been having issues.no one from TurboTax or their bank are answering questions and keep passing blame on to irs thru automated system.TurboTax is worst I've ever dealt with.back to EZTax return next year

That's crazy! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way but damn seriously that's unfortunate that we are feeling this way & seems to be a lot of us. I know I'm following a turbo tax blog on this but I actually had my taxes done at H&R block, DD to emerald card but having same issues as those with turbo tax & emerald card. I hope nothing is being hacked or scammed or whatever you wanna call it! Seems like thatd be really crazy to happen but u never know now days. I keep getting told different things after they start by trying to put it back on the IRS you're right!! I just want to know why they havent gotten it on their end then they just go back to saying, "ma'am we have not received any funds from the IRS have you spoken with them to see when they are sending it...", yes & hey have! I'm getting concerned about this emerald card. Seems like nobody affected by the Path Act that direct deposited into their bank accounts are having these problems! Guess I should've just done that..... crossing my fingers I wont have issues after March 4th...
russell4e
Returning Member

I filed mine on 1/10 and now just says they received and are processing but no date yet. 

DaveF1006
Employee Tax Expert

Please review this IRS link regarding the processing of EIC returns. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It seems to be only Turbo Tax customers because a friend of mine just did her husbands the other day and they already have a deposit date for 2/23, including the EITC. I did mine on the 23rd, accepted the 24th and WMR has yet to update. It also seems as though whomever submitted their taxes before the file date of the 27th, r being processed AFTER everyone else!! Who ever said the government was fair?!!?! LOL

Filed 1/11/20 

accepted 1/27/20 

was on one bar until 2/15 got the path message and now 2/16 I have “we have your return and it is still being processed “ message. 
Checked my scripts they’re all filled out the only code missing is 846 code for DDD. I’m guessing in the next few days it’ll update at some point. 

Same here. Just got my ddd about an hour ago. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies