After you file

That's crazy! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way but damn seriously that's unfortunate that we are feeling this way & seems to be a lot of us. I know I'm following a turbo tax blog on this but I actually had my taxes done at H&R block, DD to emerald card but having same issues as those with turbo tax & emerald card. I hope nothing is being hacked or scammed or whatever you wanna call it! Seems like thatd be really crazy to happen but u never know now days. I keep getting told different things after they start by trying to put it back on the IRS you're right!! I just want to know why they havent gotten it on their end then they just go back to saying, "ma'am we have not received any funds from the IRS have you spoken with them to see when they are sending it...", yes & hey have! I'm getting concerned about this emerald card. Seems like nobody affected by the Path Act that direct deposited into their bank accounts are having these problems! Guess I should've just done that..... crossing my fingers I wont have issues after March 4th...