turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

No. Per the IRS, this status means that you are eligible for third stimulus payment, but it has not been processed yet and a payment date is not available. Unfortunately, we are unable to give you any further information in regards to a date in which your stimulus payment will be processed or sent. 

I have attached a picture below from the IRS website, which explains payment messages. 

@Valdez0403

@Snowoftheeld

Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I got my taxes and my stimulus on the same day today didn’t think it was possible at all

I still have this same message as well:

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.”  The account number is correct.  So frustrating.  Hopefully we will see a date listed or just a deposit soon.  Good vibes to everyone.  When I have a change I will update here.  

I received my refund and my stimulus today at the same time in my account so that’s not true that you can’t get them on same day 

Has anybody received there taxes and stimulus on same day I did today was nice 

GRimmGoReala200
Returning Member

No i haven't received anything or heard anything back and it's already been awhole week since writing the irs

Ohhh boy did this thread crush my dreams.

So. Lemme tell you my story real quick and then maybe all you "old timers" can tell me exactly how screwed am I..

So. I haven't EVER gotten ONE stimmy. 

My first 1200 went out as paper check to: first, an old address I'd been evicted from in May 2020. The nice ppl there returned it to sender. Then they sent it out a second time, returned again. Finally, they sent it out to an address I had lived in Oct 2019, which they must have gotten from my having my food stamp card sent while there. Only issue was, I was in very bad car crash Dec 3rd, was in hospital until May (well hospital then physical therapy) so I wasnt on top of tracking all this back in June.

So, my 1200 paper check went out June 9th for 3rd time. This time, the lady who owns the house where I rented that room TOOK MY CHECK, OPENED IT, SIGNED MY NAME (VERYBADLY MIGHT I ADD, SHE USED FREAKINH WHITE OUT, I HAVE A PIC OF THE FORGED CHECK THAT A MUTUAL ACQUAINTANCE TOOK) 

This lady then appears to have been able to cash my check without me, likely had someone pretend to be me and said that I had lost my I'd but signed it over to her, idk but itd be a 3rd party check then plus badly forged so I still dont see how she got it cashed...all this happened in SC where I was living. However, by june 12th I had moved back here to OH. 

So also, I filed taxes in may when I got out of pt but my return always gets offset. So I never got any money but they did offset my refund eventually. 

So in September I decided to open a trace. I called irs Sept 30th and told them all my info told them never got my 1200.

Told they would investigate and to give them 6weeks and I'd either have my refund or a fraud kit if my check had been cashed.

I had not yet received the pic of my check and thus I didnt know that lady had cashed it.

I waited 6 weeks. Called back.  Told oh we are behind, we will escalate your case.

Called back 2 weeks later told that agent didnt escalate it right and now it's been closed! But theyd be glad to reopen. I asked for a supervisor.  Was told theyd call me back. Also told them that my check needed to be MAILED, as I'd realized they had old info for me, my exs bank account from those 2019 taxes I had filed in may. Was told they couldnt update bank info but could remove it so told them to.

Tried cLl back told irs closed for xmas. 2and stimmy, 600, was released. CHECKED WHERES MY PAYMENT AND FIND THAT IT WAS DIRECT DEPOSITED TO MY EXS BANK ACCOUNT FROM MY TAXES! 

Call irs jan 3rd after break.  Am informed that since its after 1st of the year, I now have to file both payments I never got on my 2020 taxes as a rebate credit.

Filed taxes with TT on Jan 6th. Now, I did not work in 2020 at all due to my injuries.  So I ONLY EVER FILED bc I wanted to claim the 1800 from first two stimmy on taxes as rebate credit like I was told.

Did that. Only thing on refund would be the 1800. 

Refund accepted Feb 12th. 

STILL NOT APPROVED,  AND IVE SINCE THEN BEEN CONTACTED BY A TAX ADVOCATE SAYING BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM SHOWS BOTH OF MY STIMULUS CHECKS WERE CASHED, EVEN THO NONE BY ME, I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE RECOVERY REBATE CREDIT,  I INSTEAD FAXED IN A 1399 I THINK IT WAS ON BOTH PAYMENTS TO MY TAX ADVOCATE. WAS ALREADY TOLD SHE HAS TO FWD IT TO SOME OTHER DEPT AND NOT TO COUNT MY CHECKS ANYTIME SOON.

MEANWHILE,  3RD STIMMY INITIALLY GOT SENT TO SAME BANK ACCOUNT, THE EX. BUT LUCKILY HE HAD MESSED UP AND OVERDRAFTED IT BAD AFTER THE 2ND 600 PAYMENT,  SO FINALLY 3 WEEKS AGO I LOG IN TO WMP JUST KINDA RANDOMLY,  IT HAD ALREEADY SAID 1400 DEPOSITED TO HIM. BUT IMAGINE MY DELIGHT WHEN I GOT THE " WE NEED MORE INFO" MESSAGE AND A SHINY NEW UPDATE DIRECT DEPOSIT BUTTON.

So. That was 3 weeks ago. IRS now has my correct account, has my correct mailing address cause I've gotten mail from them. I dont know what to do tho bc if yall are right and its held up because of my taxes not processing, they wont ever process bc I dont qualify for the rebate and that's all that's on the return. So, going forward maybe since my bank is now finally fixed, itll send the money to my account, or is anything going to process?

Is this something I could fix by like somehow amending my return? But since I did not work last year I jyst need to remove the 1800 (1200 + 600) and then what, resubmit my return with nothing on it?

I just desperately need some of this total 3200 the irs has managed to **bleep** me on. I'm actually homeless right now literally stuck living on friends couches while my little boy never sees me, I just want to pay on a place. Should I email my congressman,  or what??

Sorry  so long thanks for reading please advise.

AmyC
Employee Tax Expert

@Karlyh83 Since you contacted the tax advocate, things are on the right track now.

Did you report the identity theft with the fraudulent check cashing? IRS identity theft is 1-800-908-4490

You started the trace and did some faxing, keep calling and staying on it. You will eventually get all the money due but quite the process after everything you have been through. The taxpayer advocate should be your new best friend. Explain to them that you are homeless. That is an extreme situation and they may have extra powers in an emergency.

Good luck!

ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS FOR ME AND STILL YET WAITING AND STILL HETTING SAME MESSAGE "YOUR ELIGIBLE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE HAVE PAYMENT DATE" 

Seriously WTF is going on? I've called irs n person I spoke with didnt even have aclue and put me on hold to check just to tell me that it means that means exactly what it says! SMH! UGH

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Yes. The message on Get My Payment stating You’re eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date isn’t available yet is a common message that you may see after entering your information. 

The IRS is experiencing a backlog right now with processing 2019 returns, 2020 returns and the third stimulus payment. Per the IRS website, their phone assistors don't have information beyond what's available on IRS.gov. Unfortunately, we are unsure of when your third stimulus payment will be sent. 

The IRS is sending the third stimulus payment to batches of individuals each week as they continue to process tax returns. 

Get My Payment Information

Get My Payment FAQ's

@Snowoftheeld

@Lspryscilla

missredd
Returning Member

They have the right information. Has yours updated?

missredd
Returning Member

So are you saying if you haven't gotten it by now it will.possible take up to a year?

missredd
Returning Member

Whats your ending result

@missredd - Stimulus #3 payments are still going out.  if you do NOT receive it, the recourse is a Recovery Credit on your 2021 tax return next year, similar to how not receiving the 1st two stimulus payments worked on this year's return

Funny you said that because that's what I was trying to do when I filed THIS tax return, was get the 1800 in stimulus money that I'm missing from last year. That's what's on my tax return, just that.  But now my tax advocate says I'm not eligible for that. That my tax return wont process. Which only contributes to the ongoing problem. 

Manage cookies