`

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker?

@Ron63 April 15th

dejarenee91 wow that’s crazy and still haven’t received yours! I been Getting the same message too did mine either May 6th or 7th and getting the new too idk what’s going on but it’s ridiculous 

This FAQ site may answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

@CatinaT1 @No it doesn’t 

dejarenee91 do you think we gonna get one at all 

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

I'm not sure what is going on but a lot of folks haven't received their stimulus nor their taxes yet. Me being one of them. I do not owe taxes nor child support. I've had my direct deposit set set up and still nothing. And the "experts" that respond on this forum are just bots. I would hope so anyways, since they're useless.

It depends.

The IRS has been behind in issuing tax refunds and stimulus payments due the social distancing rules that were in place.

They were not processing returns that were mailed in for a while but recently started processing them.  

Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

You can check the status of your federal income tax return refund using the link below.

Check my refund status

The payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

FAQ for Economic payments

Dallyion did you go through the irs portal to get your stimulus check 

Dave0944 did you ever receive your stimulus check yet and if so how long did it take I’m going on over 2 months 

caradine2 how long was it til you finally received yours

So I Have A Update For Everyone This Concern I Just Got Off The Phone With A IRS Agent And She Said For Everybody Still Waiting On They Refund Won't Be Seeing Progress Till Starting Aug 1st 

Thank You

I have the same issue. I filed for a friend the same day as mine he got his direct deposited the Monday after they said they sending them out. Doesnt make sense. I called and they didnt know why and dont know when I will get it. 

It is been 3 months it is the same status