turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

More than a month since my last post, but never got the stimulus. Message never changed from eligible with the date pending. I simply gave up. I will never receive the payment, nor will I ever pull off the next round if they pass that. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I’ve reached the same conclusion. July 23rd made three months since I inputted my info into the portal. Very little likelihood of actually receiving it at this point....

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

You may still get the payment.

Also be aware, when you file your 2020 income tax return, you will be asked for information about the amount of the stimulus payment you received. If it is less than you are entitled to, you will be given a credit on your 2020 tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I dont need a Credit, I need help covering the expenses they created with the lock down. I read the comment and  feel for everyone on here. I hope they correct and quickly help us.

As for the website, as stated by everyone on this thread with financial concerns stemming from the IRS's inability to find a viable solution or even a competent update, we are ALL familiar and have been using it in the hope of seeing a status change or at the very least an update to the issues postponing our payment.

So reposting this type of information is pointless, If you want to help, give us first hand information of people that have found a way to rectify the hold-ups.

I been stuck on the same message since I did my dd on the website portal and it just says!!! 
you are eligible once we receive something blah blah blah we will update this page been saying this for over a month now lady told me I will still get it but they already talking about a second stimulus but we haven’t even gotten our first one this is getting ridiculous 

@VictoriaD75   We are NOT receiving debit cards . We already put our banking info into the Get My Payment portal. It was accepted and states that we are eligible and our money will EVENTUALLY be deposited into our accounts but gives us NO DATE and it’s been displaying that since the portal opened . So as far as tracking our payment using the portal it’s been pretty much useless when it displays the same message EVERY SINGLE DAY . Nobody wants to wait till next year for a tax credit . We want it NOW while we’re dealing with this crisis and as far as that IRS number that’s pretty much useless too when you call the number they just tell you to be patient and that you’re gonna get it eventually like that’s not the same thing we’ve been reading everyday online like we’re dumb

dejarenee91 when did you put your info in 

@Ron63 April 15th

dejarenee91 wow that’s crazy and still haven’t received yours! I been Getting the same message too did mine either May 6th or 7th and getting the new too idk what’s going on but it’s ridiculous 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

This FAQ site may answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

@CatinaT1 @No it doesn’t 

dejarenee91 do you think we gonna get one at all 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

I'm not sure what is going on but a lot of folks haven't received their stimulus nor their taxes yet. Me being one of them. I do not owe taxes nor child support. I've had my direct deposit set set up and still nothing. And the "experts" that respond on this forum are just bots. I would hope so anyways, since they're useless.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

The IRS has been behind in issuing tax refunds and stimulus payments due the social distancing rules that were in place.

They were not processing returns that were mailed in for a while but recently started processing them.  

Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

You can check the status of your federal income tax return refund using the link below.

Check my refund status

The payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

Manage cookies