Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Get My Payment | Internal Revenue Service is only one way to check. 

Other things to do:

For those that the eligible stimulus payments were never sent, the only remaining way to get them is to file the 2020 tax return and claim the Recovery Rebate Credit. To do this in TurboTax, follow these steps:

1. Go to the search box and enter stimulus. Click the Jump to link.
  2. Answer Yes.
  3. At the next screen, Let's double-check the amount you received, answer No to edit the first-round and second-round amounts.
  4. If no stimulus amount was received, enter 0. An amount must be entered in each box. When finished, click Continue.

Due to the late hour, consider filing an extension so your tax return is not considered late. It is included in your program and you will still be able to e-file when you are ready. See: How do I file an IRS extension (Form 4868)?

@Snowoftheeld

@miacita12

@Trillion dollars 123

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Oh my Lord. LOL, ty but I have ALREADY FILED AND RECEIVED MY 2020 TAX REFUND IN FEBRUARY.  Do I need to file an amendment?

Omg thank you.  I've just copied all those links, will.go read. Probably nothing I can actually do but at least YOU actually listened and understand the issues and attempted to give relevant advise!! 

My main issue right now seems to be that my tax advocate says shes out of the office indefinitely and I cannot ever reach anyone else at the IRS, and the burea of fiscal services people say I need the irs to issue stop payments on both missing checks and then send me fraud kits. You would have THOUGHT that would of been done long ago esp on the first 1200 considering that's exactly what they kept telling me they were waiting on, but apparently not.  Dont they know the longer they wait the less likely it is I'll ever get the money? I really feel like they just delay this stuff as long as they can get away with so eventually at least some people get discouraged or get busy and forget to keep after them and they can either never give them the money or push it out until next year. If only I could get someone,  anyone, to even listen and just EXPLAIN TO ME exactly why nothing has been done in a whole year,  and, why my 3rd check stull has not processed at all! It's bad enough to wait but to get no answers too is just cruel. 

timrusse

Turbo tax is only responsible for your taxes. File early and get them early. They don't have a thing to do with your Stimulus Check and you getting butt frustrated at them for something they have no control over is pointless and ignorant.

Have a nice day

Asking if we need to file an amendment IS A TAX issue. But thanks for playing I can show my ignorance in public by not reading all the facts.

Zero answers from everyone.....IRS...TURBOTAX...Nobody knows shiite!

This is ridiculous.. if we are eligible then why don’t we have our money yet?? If we owed the IRS, they would be taxing us for being in default. Exactly, why even give it to ppl or tell us you’re giving it to us if you’re going to make us wait until December or possibly tax season next year??? I thought it was “emergency funding” how the hell is this helping in an emergency???

Jaymb77

Well since I received that same I'm eligible BS and a date will be provided when available on March 15th or wutever date the stimulus was approved it's now may 25th and hold on one sec....yup same garbage message...wtf it's not like I'm a hard working tax payer who makes garbage money and stays broke because I pay Bills and support my wife and bust a$$ to take care of our 4yr old who never stops growing and whom is very expensive to raise or anything like that...if you are still in the people who deserve and need that stimulus payment but never got it club...when I find the **bleep** holding my check until there good and ready to release it I'll smack the brakes off them for you to!!!  #hellamad  #smaaak

That absolutley means nothing. You guys keep writing the same response over and over again. Why don't you give us a solution considering it's your fault?

Was just worried  where my stimulus  check was  I have a card Rapid my card number is  [number removed] good thru [removed] cold on the back of card is [removed] my money  can go on this card thank you

Hey don't post any card number info or any personal info here. This is just a public user forum and it's not safe.  Scammers will steal your info.

Theresa77

have you gotten your money yet

No I haven't got my money yet. Checked the morning still says same thing from over 3 months now.

Kaleb707

Have you received yours yet? Mine has been like this for about 3 months after updating?

Not yet. Same message since March 2021 on Get My Payment.  Very frustrating.  I know for a hard fact inmates in our county jail got theirs. This is frustrating. Just an updated update would be vreat5

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies