Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I will post on here if I EVER get a status change or magically receive my stimulus.

But as of now ZERO change and ZERO dollars.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I am in the same situation as you, receiving the same message.  I applied for unemployment 2020, so I qualify for the $10,200 tax waive. They say not to amend anything because they will do it for you and send you a refund.
Maybe they will see that I have not received the 3rd stimulus and send it. I hope they do that, I really need the money.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

To find out more information on your third stimulus check, please log in here for periodic updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I still haven’t received anything after all this time and it’s saying I’m eligible.  I stopped checking.  I’m going to have to file it as a rebate recovery.

It's now a year later. I still show eligible but no payment date for the 1400....this is pointless

The new 3rd Stimulus payment is still going out in batches.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

If you are referring to the third stimulus payment, you can track it here. If you don't receive in 2021, you can claim a Recovery Rebate Credit in your 2021 return.

I HAVE gone there

Where do you think I got the message..

"You are eligible for the payment. When we have a payment date we will update this page.

They even promise a direct deposit and my account is correct.

If you're an expert why would you direct people to the same **bleep** place that we got the message from????

I’m getting the message saying I’m eligible for the payment it’s been like this is the whole time didn’t have any problems with the first two now I’m getting this nobody can help me with this 

Right? Why keep telling us to check the GMP tool, clearly we are and keep receiving the same BS message. Everything you read says you should have received  your payment by now blah blah... yeah but what if we didn’t??? There is no help for us to get any answers. It’s getting ridiculous. 

I still haven't got mine as well.  Been saying same thing since March 17th and nothing . Any answers on what to do ? I already recived my tax refund on March 3rd . The dd account is correct for the 3rd stimulus.  I've gotten the last 2 pretty quick .

It seems as though nobody can or will answer the question.

IRS knows nothing and says the same BS.."Money is still being sent out"

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Please provide more details.  We will be able to assist you when you provide more information.

What kind of information do you need 

I’m frustrated 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies