turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************4270"

No updates from anyone.. I filed a 2020 tax return because I never received the 2nd stimulus. I got the 1st no problem, then finally got the 2nd. I normally don’t file because I get SSD. I can't get any answers no matter where I look... Any suggestions?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

if you are stating that you completed the tax return and reflected that the 2nd stim payment had not arrived (which means $600 was on Line 30) but then the $600 arrived in any event, which means you are no long entitled to the $600 on your tax return, the tax return is in the audit backlog 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2021/04/23/stimulus-check-update-2021-tax-refund-delay-covid-re...

I got you on that, I received the $600 because I claimed it on my 2020 tax return. It was direct deposited after my refund was processed. My issue now is the 3rd stimulus that the IRS is still stating I am eligible for it, but no payment date yet. So according to everyone I have spoken to or read I should have gotten it direct deposited weeks ago. 

@Alison622 - I have this sneaky feeling for the same reason you did not receive the 2nd stimulus payment, you may not receive the 3rd, which means you'll have to claim it on your 2021 taxes next year 

I got the first stimulus Direct deposit no problem.

I got the 2nd stimulus Direct deposit no problems.

I filed and received my tax return Direct deposit no problems.

Seriously though, Whatdafck is wrong with this one??

@Geminiwolf620 - did your 2020 AGI (line 11) exceed any of the limits? ($75,000 single, $150,000 joint?) 

Exactly the same. I just dont understand! No guidance or updates!

Nope. We recived our 1st ons direct deposit no problem...2nd no problem,  filed taxes recived direct deposit. Have had no change in account owe nothing no where. Just nada.

I filed and received my tax return Direct deposit no issues

got the first stimulus Direct deposit no problem.

Seriously though, Whatdafck is wrong with this one??

So frustrating 

How do I update my direct deposit info ??

I filed with Turbo Tax and I probable need to put in this info

Thank you 😊 Unfortunately, I had that in the back of my head and it seems that will be the only way I am going to get it.. I guess hearing it from someone else makes it easier to accept lol!

Have a good one 👍

Nope

Way below those numbers

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies