turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@Karlyh83 - what is on Line 30 of your tax return?

Assuming you made less than $75k (single), $150k (married), it is rather simple: 

On your 2020 tax return (prior tax returns don't matter)

$1200 per taxpayer and $500 per child under 17 as of 12/31/20 PLUS

$600 per taxpayer and $600 per child under 17 as of 12/31/20 MINUS

what you received from the first two stimulus payments 

THAT is what should be on line 30.  

it is more complicated to explain if your income exceeds the limits above

Why are you not eligible (or does tax advocate not understand?)

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Oh no trust me I get it, and I qualified for both payments.  They just sent them to other people not me. One went to a previous address despite my having updated it via the IRS, and the other was deposited in my heinous exs account cause I had used it in 2019 cause I had no options right then. And i told the IRS all of this since Sept 30th last year when i first called and spoke with someone about not having ever got my first1200 payment.  I am extremely broke, I'm essentially homeless right now, i definitely qualify for the checks but they sent them elsewhere.  Apparently that's handled by a different dept and yet no bothered to tell me that all the times I called...

I had to file 1399 on each payment 

That's why I was so thrilled it let me input my banking info on Wheres My Payment.  But that doesnt seem to matter. I'm calling my tax advocate tomorrow but I dont know that itll do much good. 

I have received this same message since day one also. However, I received my tax refund February 23rd. I received the first two stimulus checks no problem thru DD, this time all I get is the eligible with no date... I don’t know what the connection is between us all or what the issue is, but I truly hope they figure it out soon... 

I got my tax return also.

All my other stimulus payments went direct deposit with no issues.

This one is [removed]

Maybe it's because I changed my voter status from dummy Dem to Republican🤔

Do they REALLY update their site daily??

Still the same response and no money!

WTF!

I have filed taxes AND I have had the refund deposited into the same account at the same bank for at least the last 30 years. Never missed a year, ever. Never changed my bank account. My phone number and address has not changed in 20 years. I always file electronically through the same reputable tax preparation company for the last 10 years. I did not update nor have I changed anything. Why am I getting this message? 

ANOTHER DAY come and gone still no update!!!

WTH!!

missredd
Returning Member

I received full payment both times.  My daughter was my college dependent 2019 and filed indepebdent 2020. I just filed my taxes April12

I reviewed this after updating my information 4 weeks ago and still haven't received mine.

My status has said this since updating my bank info 4 weeks ago and still haven't received mine

Well they lied because I updated my info 4 weeks ago and still haven't received mine yet 

Me too.  Updated information 4 weeks ago and still nothing

I updated my bank info on the 3rd and still haven't received either 

They HAVE my bank information correct since day 1.

I got my tax refund perfectly fine but no stimulus.

Its BS already!

ANOTHER WEEK COME AND GONE!!!!

Still the same BS phrase!!

No update

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies