• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erg1258
Level 1

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker?

same here and has not changed still says You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page. this is bs i need the money I am on ssd

Reanda
Level 1

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker?

I recieved my refund already and still have the "eligible but no date" statement. I received my refund Before the stimulus was passed. Frustrating.

Ron63
Level 2

Haven’t received my refund at all yet still says processing been saying it for awhile called irs and they said no errors or anything so wondering why I’m waiting so long man

alextaxman
Level 2

You have to pretty much keep calling that number for Irs and eventually they will take your call, depends how many calls in the que.  but yes I made too much in 2020 to qualify.  Website wasn’t accurate for me 

Bluesoap
Level 1

Yes my account information has not changed and still have not received my third stimulus check 

Jb2929
Level 2

Mines haven’t changed since the 13th it still showing that I’m eligible with the right bank account information but no date.

Jb2929
Level 2

I called the irs, was on hold over an hour, just for them to look up my account and tell me they don’t know what’s going on and if I don’t receive my payment this year, file it as a recovery rebate next year.   

Valdez0403
Level 2

Mine is stating I am eligible and what account that it is supposed to go(which is my normal account that the others went to) but no date still.  Nothing has updated telling me that it will be mailed or anything different?  Can anyone give any information on that?

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

No. Per the IRS, this status means that you are eligible for third stimulus payment, but it has not been processed yet and a payment date is not available. Unfortunately, we are unable to give you any further information in regards to a date in which your stimulus payment will be processed or sent. 

I have attached a picture below from the IRS website, which explains payment messages. 

@Valdez0403

@Snowoftheeld

Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions

Ron63
Level 2

I got my taxes and my stimulus on the same day today didn’t think it was possible at all

jc3blessed
Level 3

I still have this same message as well:

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.”  The account number is correct.  So frustrating.  Hopefully we will see a date listed or just a deposit soon.  Good vibes to everyone.  When I have a change I will update here.  

Ron63
Level 2

I received my refund and my stimulus today at the same time in my account so that’s not true that you can’t get them on same day 

StimiDad
Level 1

Ron63
Level 2

Has anybody received there taxes and stimulus on same day I did today was nice 

GRimmGoReala200
Returning Member

No i haven't received anything or heard anything back and it's already been awhole week since writing the irs

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v