Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

The IRS has all the correct account numbers and it says why account it is going to. But there's is no deposit pending or anything from the bank. It's told me to contact the bank bit I can't get no real person to talk to. Could have went with the paper check and just waited instead of using TurboTax... To get my stimulus check

stevefontaine198
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I still haven't received my federal return(accepted by the irs 2/1/20...still being processed) and entered my bank info on the get my payment tool on 4/15 and still haven't gotten the stimulus either. So I feel your pain

Mine said the 29th but still no deposit...

@bgonzo420 I received my DD today (4/30), updated my account info with IRS around the 16th. I'm also a TurboTax user. Be sure your account info was correct. Best of luck.

Updated my info first day and still waiting a date. At this point I've given up on it ..  I keep checking back here to see if everyone has left me LOL 😂😂 

Im in the same sinking Boat.. I too had a scheduled date of April 29 to receive the stimulas Money and as u see im here Tryin to make sense of it all because April 29 has came and gone and I received nothing as well.. I did the whole go to bank try call irs with no success. Bank just says there is no pending deposits. And calling Irs is a joke.. I go back double checking my non filer application to make sure all rounting and bank account numbers are correct and they were. Today i reenter my info on the Irs' wheres my payment tool and it now it says that ive either reached my maximum attemps in 24hr period or entered the wrong info..my phone auto Fill and its the same input i being using all these weeks...whats really going on ? I so frustrated at the whole situation and really dont know what to do at this point..

I felt like i was the only one ! Mine too said the 29th and still nothing

I used turbo tax as well and didn't get it for my 2 children

I filed a small return with turbo tax and yes my dd info is accurate. My taxes were accepted on April 8. It's STILL processing? It's. $12 return. I'm definitely eligible for stimulus check. I have no date with the portal, all I keep getting is we can not determine your eligibility. I was supposed to receive a refund within 21 days. Not the $12 nor $1200 has been put in my account. I'm seriously struggling. I have no income, no job now and I can't even buy myself food I'm buying it for my dog first. 

I can't even enter anything on the portal

So, what did you do with your V.A. money instead of get some food?? Anyways, just because it said it would be sent to your account on that day doesn't mean it will be IN your account on that day. Also, as a former bank teller, we weren't allowed to tell a customer if there was anything pending in their account so it may be they either don't see it yet or they have a rule against telling you due to issues with incorrect deposits, fraud, etc. that show up in pending transactions they take care of. Wait a few business days and call. If you don't have food, look up some food banks or coronavirus relief programs for assistance in the meantime.

I absolutely agree with you they just took our money secretly charged us for a live representative and no one is helping us supporting us or answering questions I will never use TurboTax ever again and I am going to let everybody I know that uses them just stop

Perhaps your Adjusted Gross Income from taxes puts you in a later bracket date? I would suggest googling the schedule for mailing checks as you may be getting yours in the next bracket of income for an approximate date.

LIL BIT

Is anyone else getting locked out of the pitiful website when inputting the CORRECT adjusted gross income and refund amounts?  I AM!!!  I even created a IRS account to make sure and sure enough, their transcript matched my return!  Why does this stupid website tell me that the information does not match?  I am beyond frustrated!

Jeffrey47
Returning Member

Am on SSA I get direct express every month I didn't get my stimulus check and my daughter didn't receive one either do we get one

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies