Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Yes, me and a few friends submitted our DD info on 4/15/20 thru the GMP tool. We were all eligible, but have not received a date yet. We all filed our taxes in Feburary thru Turbotax and have not received our federal income tax return neither. Don't know what is going on? Can't find an answer anywhere

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I received my 1,200 around 6am today on my Turbo Card but not the additional $500 for my child? My child is under 17 so I did qualify for additional dependent benefit, sadly Ive done so much research haven't got answers. Stress is not a friend of mine.

@Chris1001 the very little bit of info I found about tax refunds said that the IRS is so far behind processing refunds due to covid which is not surprising I suppose. Although I kind of figured filing electronically wouldn’t delay refunds but obviously it does. As for the stimulus I have no clue what the hold up is. I have friends who have received DD and others paper checks and I still have nothing. It’s very aggravating!

I didn't get my settlement check yet I receive SSI disability my check goes to Chase Bank

Linda . Account number. <removed>.  Routing number [social security number removed]. Home address <address removed>I receive SSI disability

FTW
Level 1

The stimulus deposits are being taken by debt collectors even tho they aren't supposed to and were given as lifelines. Article out on Google news today. 

Patillofrank12
Returning Member

Same here..i receiveed the message on the irs.gov website stating that they would deposit my **bleep** on the 29th..i called the bank and nothing..i also matched the account numbers and they are the same so what is goin on??

Same here. Wont use turbotax again. 

So even though you had a date child support still intercepted it

Patillofrank12
Returning Member

People are saying just because the irs gives you the date for deposit doesnt mean that its goin to deposit on that day...the what the crud they give a date for???to get ya hopes up??WILL I GET MY DUCKIE$??? Mines say the 29th and its the 1st nah!!! Im scared to eat the last of the bread and butta cause afta that all the dang grub gone...tryna survive shuu..

Can u provide me #

Patillofrank12
Returning Member

My phn num??

FTW
Level 1

😂😂😂😂😂 I'm here for this

Patillofrank12
Returning Member

Shuuu..im tryna get provided my stimulus numbers in my dang account..i dnt knw what numbers they askin me to provide.my numbers on zero rat nah..

Patillofrank12
Returning Member

So child support took yo cash?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies