turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mel61

Forgot how I scheduled Federal Payment

I used Turbotax Desktop.  I owe Federal.  I forgot if I authorized withdrawal from my checking account on July 15 or if I have to pay by check.  How do I confirm that on the desktop software.  Please be provide instruction how to verify.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Open your return, switch to forms mode.

To switch to Forms Mode, open your return, and then select the Forms icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (or choose Go to Forms from the View menu at top). The Federal Information Worksheet will display and all the forms in your return will be listed on the left side.  Look for your filing instructions form, it will have your information about how you choose to pay Federal taxes.

You can also look on your 1040 form, at the end it would have banking information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Open your return, switch to forms mode.

To switch to Forms Mode, open your return, and then select the Forms icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (or choose Go to Forms from the View menu at top). The Federal Information Worksheet will display and all the forms in your return will be listed on the left side.  Look for your filing instructions form, it will have your information about how you choose to pay Federal taxes.

You can also look on your 1040 form, at the end it would have banking information.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies