`

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@clarkmik001 have you been able to get your transcripts? I filed on 1/25 accepted on 1/27 and I was able to get my transcripts and found out that I have a code 570 and code 971 which means my refund is on freeze and I will receive a notice in the mail. Which also means it could take 45-60 days to clear it up and get my refund

FI NA LLY! 2/26 DDD finally came through this evening via bank deposit!  Good luck everyone!

Same information for me this morning and I still haven’t received my deposit as of now!!

I use NetSpend and just got my DD at 8:37pm MST. I was also able to speak to someone at sbtpg earlier today after requesting a call back through their system and for those who are still waiting be patient you will get your deposit sometime tonight or tomorrow! The person I spoke to was super nice and you could tell he has been dealing with crap all day, poor guy was working over 14 hours when he spoke to me...but the way he explained it was that the batch the IRS sent to them was enormous and the way they received the file was the way that they were basically processing it through their cue and so it's just like waiting in line at the bank when your turn comes up in the cue going by order in the file it was sent in and gets to you that is when you'll see it DD into your account.

but they are working on it around the clock is what I was told so just be patient it is coming. 

@Taquit The IRS says "Please wait 5 days after we’ve sent the refund to check with your bank about your refund, since banks vary in how and when they credit funds," please see more by clicking here. Additionally, if you used refund processing (had your fees for TurboTax paid for with your refund), TPG will process that transaction (deduct the TurboTax fees, then transfer the payment to your bank account). If that is the case, you can track that process by clicking here

how do i get my transcript?

me too

What about those who didn't request a bank deposit but a deposit to their turbo card? I filed 02/01/20, it was accepted 02/01/20. I received my state like in two days. I checked the wmr link and it says it is still processing and a date will be given when it is done. But still no date. I have checked everyday. I did have EITC and ACTC. 

You are in the same position as I am.  I was told by the IRS after having to jump thru hoops to get a live human being  that it should be refunded by last week of March (last day probably). 

Remember if they hold your return more than 40 days they owe interest by law.

@Plumbermike1970 wrote:

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/interest-for-individuals

When do we pay interest?

• If you file your return on or after April 15, IRS has an administrative time (typically 45 days) to process your return without paying interest on your refund.
  • Your return must be complete and signed.
  • If IRS pays you interest, then interest on the refund will start on the return due date, late filed return received date, or date the payment was made, whichever is the latest.
  • The return due date is generally April 15. 

In other words, the IRS will start paying interest only 45 days after April 15 

same for me refund accepted 1/31 got the one bar for a couple weeks then it went to a new message saying your refund is still being processed and we will let you know when it is complete, no changes yet no refund either

Exactly. I know we cannot blame turbo tax all the way but at the same time, they advertise it is free to file on their app and through commercials, and we can expect a return within 21 days. I think we should get a part of our money back for false advertising. I spent over $100 just to file both returns. And I can't even get a date of when to expect my refund. 

What number did you call to get a person on the phone? 

[phone number removed]

Select english

Then option 2

Press 1

Next 3

Next 2

Itll ask for information dont enter anything. It will ask 2 times

Then at last prompt press 4.

Be prepared to wait

Call[removed]