turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I just went to that site it says I have to have a account so I dont think our refunds are coming from the same state 

In some cases the money is deposited before the wmr site is updated so this is where I check to see if the irs has sent it.. once this site shows it I usually get mine within a few hours

It only goes through that site if you filed turbo tax and have to pay to file 

It's not allowing me to get into it I put in my information and it kept saying error message

I thought the irs.org was the best way to fine out where is my refund ?

Okay no I didn have to pay to file so I wouldnt be able to see anything on that link you sent ?

No if you got to file for free it won’t show on sbbt 

Following

anyone still just sitting on PATH message?  last year I saw a change on sunday morning

Yep, hoping to see an update this weekend!🤞

I think alot of us are still on the path message dang I wish mine process already instead of them accepting it and not processing them next year this won't take so long 

I don't have PATH message never have but still got topic 152 and 1 bar hoping we will see something tomorrow. 

@AjB2216  I'm like you. No path message just one bar

This is the OP again. In preparation for tomorrow:

For those of you who didn't see my post yesterday, a Jackson Hewitt employee told me that the WMR site is supposed to update tomorrow for many people with credits AND the IRS will start disbursing funds tomorrow. 

Now, this person could be wrong. But she seemed sure of the information she was providing to me. Assuming what she says is going to happen does in fact happen, it would be helpful if those following the thread could do the following. 

Check WMR, if you have an update, please post what it says with DDD (if applicable) and the time you checked the site. If you have fees coming out of your refund, check SBBT/SBTPG and if there is an update, please post what it says and the time you checked the site.

And when you get your deposit (whether it's as early as tomorrow, which IS possible for some pay card holders (Serve, Netspend, etc)) please post DDD posted on WMR, actual DDD, time, and the card or bank you use.

Obviously people are free to post that they have nothing yet, etc., but please just do that once per day until your WMR does update. 

I hope the Jackson Hewitt employee is correct. For my son and me and everyone who is waiting!

Thanks everyone for following and contributing to this thread.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies