Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Didn’t get my stimulus check. IRS get my payment website says information does not match their records on file, did Intuit fix the “glitch” yet? Or is that message a sign of identity th

That is EXACTLY the response I get!  Uncanny!

Didn’t get my stimulus check. IRS get my payment website says information does not match their records on file, did Intuit fix the “glitch” yet? Or is that message a sign of identity th

Amen!  Ain’t it the truth!

nydoodles

This finally worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSN with dashes

DOB using their calendar

ADDRESS used exactly what USPS shows my address to be, All caps and no abbreviations, full 9 digit zip

fricyt4

Have not received stimulus check says my informationdoes not match thir records

Still waiting on mine... Filed my tax returns the past 6 or 7 years almost all but one using TurboTax. I meet qualifications to be eligible. I check turbotax and they say that the IRS has the info they need to send me the money, however every time I try to "Get My Payment" it says they lack info or I'm not eligible. I tried to make an account on the IRS website, and had all my info including my auto account loan correct then they needed my phone #, which I got on a new plan by myself a few months ago and somehow it's "wrong" and can't verify my information (of ALL the other info, its my phone #? Really?).

I figured making an account and providing more of my information for depositing it would fix it, but I guess that's off the table. I'll keep trying to make an account until they accept my phone number, lol.

Gruffy10

Hey I'm having the SAME problem...I've been checking my payment status every single day and get 'status not available'. Well today when I checked it changed to 'your info doesn't match our records"- more specifically my ss#! Do you have ANY idea why I would get this response all of  a sudden? What ever happened with your situation? Plz lmk

Lothar1

Try to connect with IRS comes back/ information does not match their information. Impossible to find out what problem is

I just tried to check my get my payment status last night and I entered in my SS#, birth date, and everything exactly the same as I always have, but it said that the information does not match their records. I tried 3 times and now am locked out of get my payment for 24 hours. I don't know if it is some sort of glitch, or if it means some sort of identity theft? 

Brick77
Returning Member

Saying the same b******* on me saying my information is not matching up I need my money I need to fix this same same bul**bleep** on own me saying my information is not matching up I need my

Brick77
Returning Member

are y'all not go in to help me y'all maid this mistake I will get a lawyer

MomcatAZ

Did you file a joint return? I received the same error for mismatching personal data so I entered my husbands and he was located. According to the IRS, either filing party should be able to access the information regardless of who is listed first on the tax forms. I am at a loss as to how to find myself or rectify a situation or possible fraud scenario. 

Chaesims

Y my information not matching

@Chaesims You added to a thread that has over 200 posts.  What information does not match?  We cannot see your screen, your tax return or your account.  Please explain so we know how to help.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Pelvis042

Irs states information dosen't  match is that a sign of identity theft 

merged1
Returning Member

I dont understand what going on file my tax last year with ny w2 social security ben8

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies