Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@adam3734 

4 of my siblings have chime and only 2 of them got theirs the other 2 are like us still waiting.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

It's coming tonight 

South Jersey in da building 

Yes it is confirmed the running test deposits to make sure accounts are open for people who are receiving the stimulus. Doesn't matter if you had fees taken out or not you will get a direct deposit tomorrow or late tonight

What is going on I cannot get into my TT debit account! My blood pressure is rising please tell me what's going on I have TT mobile and cannot sign in

@Metamoore34 most of my gfs friends in Utica and my friends and family in WV NC have got it so yeah I'm west coast and havent heard or know anyone here so idk to each there own that's just my analysis disagree to agree or agree to disagree I'm not tryna be critiqued or schooled just facts

So no test deposit yet on my end. Already filed taxes. Got my refund in February.  I have a Turbo visa debit card. Houston TX 6:14pm

@Marcusaw89 

Wow wasn't critiquing at all just stating what's going on where I'm at... Seem a little high strung there.

And actually wasn't responding to your comment it was to another person's comment about places hit harder by the virus so sorry you felt triggered

@Flyingdeath420  same here kin folk still negative 4:14 PM here in Lockdown in Tucson Idk bout this Turbo Tax got some xplaining to do

Dude from Houston...we're in the same region (Oklahoma here) and in the same boat.  I filed in late January, got my return in late Feb. My TT card is -4.65 as of today. I've tried app, website and phone and can't get **bleep** so i don't know if my balance has been zeroed out or not. 🤞

@Metamoore34 high strung as about anyone in here its BS but no disrespect just not tryna troll that's my view based on who I know who got deposits but it's all good no hate on my end it's all good 

I'm not sure what advanced refund means but I don't think I have that I just wish I could get onto my account for the card so I could see all this stuff myself the number don't say crap but there is no money on this card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies