Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Flyingdeath420  you in Houston I'm from there but in Tucson now maybe they going state by state with the most cases being the States they release founds to first TX and AZ got Covid19 cases but not like the East coast

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Olivi1 Your TurboTax card is associated with a bank account.. i.e. an account with an account number and routing number, so, everything that I've read is saying that this is the bank account (and debit card) that the stimulus money *should* be deposited to. If you got a refund advance, Santa Barbara TPG is now thrown in the mix, and this page has what they have to say about it : https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

It basically says the same thing-- the account setup with your TurboTax account is the one that should receive the direct deposit.

yeah I have two cards as well and I check both of them and it says there is no money on this card that's all it says no way to talk to anyone and tells me to go online or the app which I don't have access to because my number and email is difrent now and I don't remember old emails password and I don't have the old number 

@Olivi1 OH and I forgot to mention too, as far as your card being active or not, I don't know for you specifically, but I used turbotax in 2018 as well, and when I went to file this year, I ended up just making a new account. I logged into the old account from 2018 and it was still up and running, and I haven't used it since I got my 2018 refund. 

I actually saw someone post on here earlier about pending deposits-- you can call the TurboTax debit card customer service line, get all the way through the prompts to when you enter your account info, select 4 for "other" then 1 for pending direct deposits. Mine said none. 

did you use the turbo card app that's what the lady said it was on 

Hey idk if this helps anyone but as of now my account was negative but it’s not. I’m on the west and I filed my taxes late January. I only have a turbo card too btw 

I wish there was a way to know bro I'm stressing this seems like everyone around me is getting it but me I just really need it for my family.

From WV here. I’ve been checking both my account and my roommates, he was negative and now he’s at $0. I’m at $0 as well. Hopefully this is a good sign that our waiting is paying off!

Mine also says None for pending post. But like I said we will all see from 12 midnight tonight on up to 6:00 p.m. tomorrow

@Warrenama mine is still negative is a good sign though we will see mine is -4.65 so if people's negative charges are being credited def is a good sign

And the app is down again lol

it comes up and has the username and password already in the box so I hit login and its asks me to send the code to the number I font have anymore or the email I forgot the password on.

They are definitely not going by places hit the hardest with the virus cause I'm in NY and the majority of people ik are still waiting

**bleep** that does suck I'm in Tennessee and people with chime are getting there's even my friend with the Walmart prepaid card said hers would post tomorrow so I'm just confused man I wish we had definite answers.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies