turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

All the other card holders sending 2020 stimulus payments in turbo users have to get a papercheck my refund deposited quick n easy but this cant . I will never use turbo to fo my tax again 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Cassiemw00 wrote:

All the other card holders sending 2020 stimulus payments in turbo users have to get a papercheck my refund deposited quick n easy but this cant . I will never use turbo to fo my tax again 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

Why are you saying that? If I understand correctly, it should be deposited tomorrow. 

Still nothing pending on mine.   

Just checked turbo card and still nothing

I have 2 TurboTax cards on file . Last year's and this year's from taxes. Which card will they send my stimulus check to. I haven't used last year's card in almost a year but when I called it still says it's on file

Has any information been made available for this stimulus to be added to this card ? 

@JDWLLC wrote:

Has any information been made available for this stimulus to be added to this card ? 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

I really don’t understand why everyone keeps saying that if you use the turbo card you have to get a paper check? That is so misleading I checked my tax return the dd info on my return and the dd info on my card are the exact same numbers so them are the numbers the irs has also.. they are encouraging people to make sure their dd info is correct so I don’t see y they would force the issue to send a check. And they are even trying to make it to where ur money will go on a debit card from them to limit the amount of checks that are to be sent out... People come on these forums and spread all types of lies what applies to one person may not applies to one person may not apply to the next.... Everyone is on here blaming TT as if the could foresee the future to know this would happen nor do they force anyone to accept any kind of payment arrangements except for the ones u signed up for... when u filed ur taxes those of u who agreed to have your fees taken out by a third party company u have to sign and ok so TT did not force that on u.... Be patient the money is coming fussing cussing and complaining ain’t going to make it come any faster..... People going off about a relief check there’s people on here that are still waiting on their tax refunds from February those are the people who should be complaining 

@zeven08 I feel the same way and Nevermind the fact our card supposed to pay us up to 2 days early for DD I still have nothing pending or anything 

Same here. Nothing pending. So idk whats going on. Its annoying to not know. 

We anit got nothing yet this is all a lie and i get a direct express card and nothing on it 

This is fake I found this page NOWHERE on the site

@Amyweatherford69 Not everyone receives their money on the exact same day. I don’t have mine yet either but I know it’s coming. Maybe is the state I live in? Maybe is the letter my last name starts with waaaaayyy towards the end of the alphabet. But the IRS sending all payments to everyone at once would only cause the systems to crash and cause problems. So they are going to have to send them out in batches. Just chill.

@Parkerr27 @It’s clearly stated multiple times that it won’t be available until the 17th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies