After you file

I really don’t understand why everyone keeps saying that if you use the turbo card you have to get a paper check? That is so misleading I checked my tax return the dd info on my return and the dd info on my card are the exact same numbers so them are the numbers the irs has also.. they are encouraging people to make sure their dd info is correct so I don’t see y they would force the issue to send a check. And they are even trying to make it to where ur money will go on a debit card from them to limit the amount of checks that are to be sent out... People come on these forums and spread all types of lies what applies to one person may not applies to one person may not apply to the next.... Everyone is on here blaming TT as if the could foresee the future to know this would happen nor do they force anyone to accept any kind of payment arrangements except for the ones u signed up for... when u filed ur taxes those of u who agreed to have your fees taken out by a third party company u have to sign and ok so TT did not force that on u.... Be patient the money is coming fussing cussing and complaining ain’t going to make it come any faster..... People going off about a relief check there’s people on here that are still waiting on their tax refunds from February those are the people who should be complaining