turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

BRB, need to go refresh my tt card page... again.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Mcridley @So what’s the difference you have to pay the fees regardless 

@Steveninspokane  Got me rolling with the “BRB.”   I been logging in randomly myself tbh. 

shoot.  Right now it’s said it’s had trouble connecting.  Maybe there’s a lot of activity.  

u will on wed

@Randlaff614 wrote:

But I have a reloadable TurboCard, so if that card, according to what I see, can receive direct deposits....including ones set up by myself...why couldn't we get the stimulus money deposited to it was well

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Shawnsabb

Lol... I just want my hush money like the rest of us. 😛

224B0169-A5BE-4AD2-A501-FD1C0F0204BC.jpeg

See this, also why I am questioning people saying they gave notice for pending deposits.  turbo debit card does not send out pending deposit notifications if any kind.  As I keep saying this I and my husband receive paychecks on turbo card and NEVER ONCE receive pending deposit notifications, only after it has posted and is actually in your account.

I have yet to receive the notification that says the deposit is posted and I will receive on Wednesday. Is the Wednesday date set in stone?

it will be on card wed. thats the date irs releasing them

@Warrenama 

Because turbo card does not send notifications for pending deposits.

THANK YOU! Everyone is talking about a notification but I literally never received one and nothing in my account says 1200 is posted and waiting. I don’t believe the Wednesday date at all. 

u wont it will be wed all u have to do go irs.gov google stimulus check it says the 15Th

Jluism36

I just want to update my bank iinformation. IF its needed.

We've gotten all sorts of reports stating that we'll recieve funds on the 15th in whatever account is on your most recent 1040.  I had a Green Dot card before the TurboCard came and had my paychecks deposited on it without any notification of them pending, so I get that. It's even been said a few pages back that we all won't recieve the notification at the same time, so you might even get it tomorrow. If there's no money in your account come Wednesday at midnight, then the 17th is your best bet as far as figuring your own situation out.

TurboCard, Wal Mart money card and RushCard are all part of Green Dot banking, so it shouldn't surprise you that a message sent from green dot via intuit/turbo debit card has RushCard in it. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies