turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't remember my password for the turbo tax website for the card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Follow the instructions to reset your password. You will need the card number, ss number, and CVV number in order to reset it. Click forgot password Password Reset.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

18 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Follow the instructions to reset your password. You will need the card number, ss number, and CVV number in order to reset it. Click forgot password Password Reset.

I don't have the card I quit using it after I got my taxes .my stimulus check was sent to this card and I can't access my account without a card number because I forgot my login info .I ordered a new card but I would like to get into my account before it gets here 

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.  

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen).

You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

Vasha43

I can't remember my TurboTax prepaid car password to get into my account

Literally have the same exact problem and turbo tax is not being any help at all.   I can’t call to get my password reset because without having the card I can’t connect to someone.  It ask you to select the last four digits of your card, but yet I don’t have the card. It was sent to my old address and they sent it back to whoever the carrier was.  

I lost my card and don’t remember my password to the TurboTax card there’s no way for me to reset my password 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1) If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.

2) If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

If calling, please be patient. It might take a number of attempts to get through.

Hgann1997

I cannot remember my password nor my username I dont think. 

I have my turbo card. So when I put forgot password it takes me where I put in my card number, social and the cvv code. And it says incorrect. 

Im not sure what to do. And I need help. 

I have tried calling the help desk and get disconnected. And no one connects. 

If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in the tax year 2018 or 2019, here is what you need to know: 

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do.  If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. 
  • I don't have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly.  We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible. 

Follow these steps to request a replacement card when you call:

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

Saidrickm
Returning Member

Saidrick McCree I can't remember my password and I have to put the turbo tax card information in I can't cause I lost my card

quanda92

I’m having the same problems! Then I can’t get anyone on the phone it’s driving me crazy!

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

@quanda92 Please see below for information on how to reset your password. You will need to click on Forgot Password. You will also need to have your card number, social security number, and CVV number in order to reset your password. 

https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login

I cant remember my password for my intuit prepaid visa card account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies