turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sandideaz

Can someone help? I filed my 2018 taxes and cannot find my Federal return to download. I only see the AZ PDF. Please help??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Can someone help? I filed my 2018 taxes and cannot find my Federal return to download. I only see the AZ PDF. Please help??

Use Print Center to download your tax returns.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

stars4taxes
Returning Member

filed 2018 federal but can't view or print, cant find schedule A or page 2 of return. only the first page of 1040 was printed, I need all pages

The 1040 is now only 1 page.  The new 1040 is 2 half pages but now print on 1 sheet with the Signature line in the Middle.

You may not have a schedule A since the Standard Deduction is now double and some Itemized Deductions have been limited or suspended.

stars4taxes
Returning Member

( I wasted a lot of time before I asked the community.) I was about to pay for a copy of my return from the IRS,then I decided to submit my question.!!! I was wondering why that signature line was in the middle of the page. Thanks!

Glad I could help.  Yes that is the NEW postcard size 1040.  Under the new tax laws, there are no more simple Form 1040EZ or 1040A's.  Everything goes on a little Form 1040 that has six extra "schedules" with it.

1040.jpg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies