turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

BILLING

I am confused as to why i got an email saying i am going to be charged $30. I just got my taxes and you all took the $70 out automatically. So what is the additional thirty dollars for?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

BILLING

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support via the Contact Us link below to discuss your billing issue.  Make sure to use the key words billing issues so you get to the right person. 
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mandy26717
Returning Member

BILLING

Help with mu payment

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

BILLING

@Mandy26717 Can you provide more detail about the issue you're experiencing?

Mandy26717
Returning Member

BILLING

Turbo Tax is taking a payment out of my bank account that I don't have and it will make my account overdraft I was needing assistance with this

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

BILLING

Please follow the instructions here to contact customer service. They can assist you with the delay of deducting this fee out of your account. 

BILLING

Considering we going through a pandemic I requested a extension and was given 21 day extension then I called again because I still hadn't received my taxes and was denied I'm struggling to keep bills paid and then they took the $90 out my account  all because they didn't have anything about the 1095A or other form my taxes was sent to the reject Dept  and I faxed my forms in the mist of the pandemic and they have no consideration for anyone. I will not be using them ever and want them to remember "word of mouth is the best advertisement" and I do several people taxes so trust and believe  not one dime will you ever get from me or my clients again and I've been a customer for at least 5plus years

BILLING

Fu@k  TurboTax I'm struggling and you have no sympathy for your clients

BILLING

They nasty mfers yeah I'm mad cause I'm sure their insurance  would  make up if you lost money or you could of waited till the IRS opened back up but y'all money hungry,and I'm sure Intuit ain't hurting for money

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies