turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Could there be a possible class action lawsuit against TurboTax and the IRS in the works?

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Hello, contact the taxpayer advocate and let the know you’re experiencing hardship. I called yesterday and got an advocate who is helping me with the process. Once all of this is over I will definitely dispute the 181.00 that I payed to TT to speak on my behalf. They did nothing they said they would do, but take my money during a pandemic. Greedy ass company!!!! Google the advocate number. They will only delete it off this thread. [phone number removed]

Oh and I was told by another advocate that the IRS is still closed and only the Austin processing center is still open. So this could also be a reason in delay!

We need to do something about this i was at the bank and this lady said she was still waiting on hers 

@Meka2 "...paid TurboTax to speak on my behalf..."  No.  You did not pay TurboTax to speak to the IRS on your behalf.  TurboTax cannot legally intercede with the IRS for you in any way.  You paid TurboTax to use tax software to prepare a tax return.    After you file your do-it-yourself tax return, TurboTax does not receive any information from the IRS at all---ever.  

Many refunds have been delayed due to the pandemic.  The IRS shut down for several months.  TurboTax cannot fix that, nor can TurboTax speed up the IRS for you.  Your only source of information about your refund is the IRS.

To call the IRS:IRS:  800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri

Listen to each menu before making the selection.

First choose your language. Press 1 for English.

Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

Instead, press 2 for "personal income tax".

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  It should then transfer you to an agent.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Ur not alone me either I files 28th Jan 

Ummm yes I paid the extra just in case I was audited.I have a case worker and all! 

• That is so awful, especially these days people like you and I need our money. We shouldn't have to pay a **bleep** thing if the IRS just get working. They are quick to get theirs but six or seven months for ours.!!!

@xmasbaby0 You’re level 15 and been correcting people any chance you get. TurboTax has a service (Tax Audit) that I as well paid extra for to have someone speak on my behalf if I receive correspondence from the IRS. If you gon’ keep reiterating your same routine responses than take it elsewhere!

And by the way none of these extra services I paid for have done **bleep** to help me! Bull**bleep** ass tax filing service 

WELCOME TO THE CLUB MOMMAMOUSE. THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. OH BUT IF WE OWED THE IRS, THEY'D BE ON OUR ASSES RIGHT NOW. WE'LL PROBABLY BE GETTING 2019s & 2020s TOGETHER😂😂😂

@dfg5133 

TurboTax does not receive any information from the IRS or your state after your return was filed, so no one at TurboTax knows about a letter you received from the IRS or the state.

(what the letters from the IRS mean)

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE IRS   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3605673-i-got-a-letter-or-notice-from-the-irs

I AM BEING AUDITED

If you purchased Audit Defense:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2924451-i-bought-max-or-audit-defense-and-now-i-m-being-audited

AUDIT SUPPORT

TurboTax has a special phone number for help with IRS/state tax letters, which will be easier than going through regular Customer Support.   At the page below, click on the blue button that says "Get Help from TurboTax Support".  Then it will ask you what tax year is your letter.  Then it will ask you what the letter concerns. Then it will show you the phone number during posted business hours.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Right!!!

Right!!!!😂😂😂

Yeah my partner owes and you can bet they are taking money and yet he STILL has not received a stimulus check

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies