Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm sooo sorry. All this is a scary crazy mess

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Which state are you in?  I called my congress man and got the correct number to call.  They can actually launch an investigation.  I just took the number and called.  They stated that  some taxes are being held to be investigated but did not give a reason.  If you dont mind my asking are you  black or latino?  I am a black woman single parent as well.

I’m happy someone asked the question because I’m starting to feel a lot, not saying all, but a lot of us that are missing payments are minorities.

This is a SHAME i myself have been waiting sent March i got 2000 and now waiting on the rest i got Audit i need my money now waiting intil October i was told 60 more days 

I'm in Colorado and I'm mixed. I just received a letter after 7 months saying that I need to complete the 8962 form. So I mailed that in yesterday. Always something. 

I filed (and accepted) in February.  It was probably in March that I received a notice that I needed to fill out some information regarding health insurance I had for 3 months through the state of Kentucky.   I had 30 days to submit the information, but never did.  From the noticed mentioned above it suggested that my tax refund would be about half of what I was supposed to get.  I haven't heard a word since from the IRS.  Watch the dipwads NOT pay me, and then try to charge me penalties next year for taxes THIS YEAR they didn't complete.  

I completely understand, trust me I do. And this tax interest payment check we are getting just is hilarious. When they are avoiding giving us what we are entitled. 

SHEHOR25

I filed my taxes as normal through TurboTax, I noticed the fields changed regarding ObamaCare, but the system did not inform / alert me that an additional form 8962 was required until after months I received a notice from the IRS asking for this information. Because I was unable to fax or email or electronically file this form, I had to mail it to the IRS and it's been over the 16 week period they require for filing amendments to the IRS. Please let me know if others have experience this and why the filing system I depend on didn't notify me of this to begin with?

I'm experiencing that as well. I'm just hopeful this gets done ASAP

Im in Indiana who do i need to call????

Very good question...I efiled 2/16/20, accepted by IRS 2/17/20, and had to fax the 8962/1095-t (i think) in march.  I received my love-note from the IRS 3/13/20 letting me know the 8962/1095-T was needed. After spending $240 for "additional [we have your back & check over 100 times to confirm your return is accurate] services" with TT, I still have not received my $4870.00 return. I just received my stimulus check on Thursday. But now when I use the auto system to check the status of my refund, there is no record of it.....at all. My next step is emailing the Governor of Florida and the Florida Treasury Department, requesting contact information for a manager at the IRS. I've called the IRS's toll-free 5 times, 5 different reps, 5 different stories, and the added bonus of having the last rep, Mr. Patterson, tell me he refuses to repeat himself, screamed at me and then hung up on me. I'm done, I've been waiting since February - 6 months - for my return, I've lost my home due to COVID and was counting on that return to keep my payments current.  This is, by far, the worst customer service I've ever had to interact with. My job is a customer service manager and I would fire a rep for screaming at a customer. They would not have the opportunity to hang up on one.  If anyone knows how to reach a manager at the IRS or a higher position, I would appreciate any contact information you can share. I'm at the end of my rope and desperately need someone from the IRS to step in to assist me. 

Thank you and have a great weekend.

I need the same information but for Indiana

I wish had an answer for you. I’m having the same problem and I wish I knew who to call I’m in New York

Not really sure but I think IRS is IRS no matter where you are, so I would call the number online and make sure you do it after 5 you will have a 45 minute wait and then they come on and give you a script that changes monthly. As I put on a previous post June I was told six to eight weeks all received. Informed the same thing in July and again August a few days ago when I questioned why was I being told this but not happening I was told things change and they are told what to say by their managers good luck on your venture if you're calling from your cell phone just plug it in and have it sitting by your side you will have a weight but the only way I can't get through is calling after 5

I’m so jealous of everyone who has finally received returns. I filed in January and because of the health form I had to fax in info only I got the letter when the pandemic hit and they claim they never got my faxes even though I got a successful send notification. I got a tax consultant who told me to just wait it out there was nothing I could do. It’s now September and I got nothing. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies