turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Can You Guys Please File My Taxes And Completes My Stimulas

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Tmills1961 wrote:

Can You Guys Please File My Taxes And Completes My Stimulas

TurboTax cannot transmit your tax return for you.  You have to initiate the transmission of the tax return.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

@Fabuloushair40 wrote:

Can you give me the phone number

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

How do you see a copy of your transcript?

@Meka2 wrote:

How do you see a copy of your transcript?

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $50 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

An update on refund tax... it just hit my acct. So keep checking your accts! We filed an injured spouse form as well. So keep checking!!

Received letter on 2/21/2020 stating needed form 8962 and copy of form 1095-A. I complied and sent in 3/1/2020. 
 Called and don’t get a human. No notification. 
I understand with all that is going on. I could use my refund NOW!

I also had to fill that form out to n faxed it over 8 weeks ago more then once to make sure they get it I finally talk to someone last week  n she told me it's only a few there n if I don't hear anything in 30 days to give them a call back reason is because when everything shut down everything stopped she said so to be patient they working on it now,but come on I got to wait another 30days after I've waited over 8 weeks already she couldn't even tell me if they received my fax smh ridiculous mind you I filed back in feb 

This might sound like a stupid question/statement but,  why were the IRS employees being sent home? Aren't they essential workers? Bank employees were still working. There are a few million people depending on the progress of their work and their ability to review our taxes and refunds, and help us with our money.  If they were sending them home, why couldn't the IRS figure  out a way to review refunds at home manually? And why aren't they back at work still?

I Will Never Use Turbotax ever again. This was my first time using it. All of my family members and friends use other sites I decided to use this one they have there money. Two weeks later.  This is crazy. Most of them got theirs two weeks later.

Mine was accepted on Feb 23. Did an injured spouse also. Still no refund.  Did talk to the IRS. Said it could be 60 day delay. From what day?  No response.  

I spoke to an agent Thursday. If you received a letter saying it was under review and there was a 60 day period to wait then wherever they were when the were ordered home and stopped working is where they resume from. In my case they had worked on it 20 days until the stoppage and once they returned, I now have another 40 days for them to complete their review and contact me. I dont understand how thousands of other companies with essential people could work from home but our own government couldn’t figure out how to keep the IRS open and getting these reviews done. The agent couldn’t even tell me if it was my error, a Turbo Tax error or just a random review. Her response was I don’t know. Well thats not good enough. Take care of our people who are hurting and need their money to survive.

Are you sure the problem was a Turbo Tax error? I still dont know why my return was flagged because nothing had changed. If it was their fault then I wont use them again but until I hear from the IRS, I cant be sure its their fault so I just sit and wait.

I’m with you. How can the IRS not have a way to work securely from home so the process could continue instead of just closing completely for over 2 months? Now they want people to be understanding and patient as they work to catch up while waiting months already. Hell no. That dont pay my dang bills or groceries.

I love this!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies