turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone's Where's My Refund Updated Today

@Schenise  wrote:

I'm just soooooo sick right now I really need this money and this is really stressing me out 

Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

No update for me either says we have received your tax return and it is being processed!

i filed 1/13/2020 accepted on 1/27/2020

had path msg on 2/15/2020 on 2/16/2020 we have received your tax return and it is being processed. After that no updates what so ever! **bleep**s getting aggravating quick

Still no update for me!!! I'm getting scared! I filed with TT and im reading that TT forgot to add some type of form this year?!?!?! Anyone else fie with TT and have EITC?? 

I did and just to clarify you'll always hear some kind of horror sorry hear but I was accepted the 22nd of January and had the path act message until Saturday morning but now I have the DD date of 2/26/20... My husband has used turbotax for over five years and the only time tax refunds have ever been held up was because of the IRS not turbotax but their is always someone trying to spread a rumour  and fear every year.

susanandtimcook
Returning Member

once it says approved there is nothing else to woody about?  RIGHT?

Yes from my understanding 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies