caron1981

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

It's not possible. Her niece probably didnt have the credits that applied to the path act. The irs has never released path act refund before the 15th. 

lavetap

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I am sorry but I believe I posted she has EIC/ACTC. She has 2 kids or else I would not have replied to the person who stated they received their ddd of 2/12 or I would have bothered to post on this thread.  I am just merely posting that apparently it is possible. 

Kesi12

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Working for the government I know not put nothing past them some people prolly slipping through the cracks 

caron1981

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Yea still don't believe it. 

lavetap

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

And that is true too.  I just wished they would let mine slip through the cracks and deposit my money!...lol

Kesi12

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@caron1981  😂

@lavetap I wish too man 

I wonder if the people getting deposits are less than some of us still waiting that might be a issue to 

lavetap

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Well to each it's own but she has a date. I don't have to lie about someone else.  That would be rather stupid....lol However, I am happy for her.  I know my date will be soon and yours will too. 

lavetap

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Kesi12 

That could be true about the amount of the refund. Idk. She does make more money than I do and I am getting more than her back, so the amount of the refund could play a big factor in it as well. I was just disappointed that it wasn't me. 

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@bharkless84 

Getting the refund 2 days earlier is not true ... that is for payroll checks that are direct deposited.   Actually it will take 2- 5 days longer to get the refund if you are having the TT fees withheld from the refund since it now must process thru 2 banks.

lora143

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

That depends on what bank you bank with. The bank I use it comes on that day that it says it will be deposited and I have the fees withheld,

BB2019

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Does anyone know who I can talk to about offsets. I called IRS they say they don’t see an offset and then I call the state and they say they sent an intent of offset and then I called the TOP and they said they found one which is the Ga Dept of Revenue but IRS sees nothing other than other than my return posted.. 

Britt5

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I was wondering if you could tell me why I haven’t got my refund yet?

Kesi12

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@BB2019 that means you have an offset with your state not federal .. you would need to speak to them. IRS in your state. 

Kesi12

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@Britt5 most of us who have those extra credits. Eic or ctc are waiting until after 15th for updates due to path act 

lora143

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Most of the time when you owe the state they state will only take your state return. My boyfriend owed state and they just took his state return and did not go after his federal.