turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

My taxes were accepted on the 29th of December and I am supposed to get it on the 19th of February. I had an accepted bar for a cpl days then got the PATH 152 topic this past weekend on 2/8 is this a good thing or bad bc I am stressing out! Tax season stresses me out EVERY year and I know nothing about this stuff! 

@jamank thanks so much I feel a little better .. I hate the waiting and not knowing anything 

@Stephlily2122  it's a good thing next should be an update on saturday. 

I checked on my state refund. It's supposed to go in Feb12th (tomorrow). So does that mean federal should follow,soon? Sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks

@trishc7380 not necessarily depends on how you filed also assuming there are no issues with federal could be same day 

Thanks. I e-filed through turbotax, on Feb 3rd. I will be getting back the child credits on my federal return. I just wasn't sure if they came in together or separate. Thanks 

@hollybugg00 You're wlcm. A big update is coming Saturday so hopefully you're among the many people who will see a deposit date on wmr.

@Kesi12 Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

@trishc7380 Theres an option for separate and together. Depends if you did them together yes if you said no to doing them together then state may be coming by itself tomorrow

Has anybody heard drom KY if their refund process is started. Or has anybody had any movement on their KY return.

Yep.  My niece the same.  She filed with EIC /ACTC on the 27th of January and was accepted the same day and this morning she received her DDD of 02/12 so apparently it can be before the 15th. 

i do not understand how that's possible.  From everything I understand about IRS there will be no deposits before the 15th for those of us with either of those credits. 

I understand but she has the date of 2/12. Unfortunately, I am one that is still on one bar. 

It's not possible. Her niece probably didnt have the credits that applied to the path act. The irs has never released path act refund before the 15th. 

I am sorry but I believe I posted she has EIC/ACTC. She has 2 kids or else I would not have replied to the person who stated they received their ddd of 2/12 or I would have bothered to post on this thread.  I am just merely posting that apparently it is possible. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies