turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Inkie2Aziiz
Returning Member

$1800 Total Tax Refun

Hello.  I had file my turbo taxes on 03/19/21 . And my refund was $1800  the federal e-file & Delaware e-file was accepted and I haven't received it then they did a $45.00 direct Debit of my cash app on June 25 2021 but was failed and I didn't have the amount to pay but I have enought on my refund to pay I am just wondering do I have to pay the TurboTax fee before I get my refund pleasehelpe 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

$1800 Total Tax Refun

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of the account fees - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

You can also contact TurboTax support and speak with an agent concerning your account.  Use the key words Billing Issue

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Or -

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Inkie2Aziiz
Returning Member

$1800 Total Tax Refun

Hello. I had. Been trying to get in contact with some one it very UN fair how I have been waited . I am living in Wilmington DELAWARE at this moment I had seen and heard that it was at the beginning of taxes month and stimulus 2 that they where helping homeless people with their taxes .  And I filed mines online my name is Wilkins Vazquez Montalvo. I  don't understand why is it that if I have been granted and thank God for this amazing journey and blessings to receive some help for an apartment for me to call my home . But it's almost August and I haven't received no payment or explanation$1800 is something to help me and it's enough for me to accomplish what I been praying alot for 

Inkie2Aziiz
Returning Member

$1800 Total Tax Refun

I have. Been  contacting the support phone number. Checking my emails never received no letter only five emails but of asking me to sign up for more stuff  . I only have. A cash app card they never sende no turbo tax card or anything to help me I did informed I am a homeless male in Wilmington Delaware 19801 . I had went to this one tax location on Maryland avenue  in Wilmington Delaware 19805 also and gave information to the worker at the liberty tax location showed hery turbo tax information but I never received no help .  We are heading now on aguat. I gave them my routine information of my cash app and honestly I would like an apartment honestly the street are not fair 

Inkie2Aziiz
Returning Member

$1800 Total Tax Refun

When I also did my taxes it said a 24/7 help and I have ask for help by some liberty taxes lady on Maryland avenue in Wilmington Delaware. She stated that she could've help me I have proof that she had contacted me for my taxes but when I  reported to her she was not 8n her office I even showed them the turbo tax app and emails but I haven't had no support help it feels like I got taken advantage again I never claim nothing of my own I took a big step in my life since my pay e connection Inc never took vow of my health and disability and told me to get out of my first ever apartment in my life which they took advantage of me there also beside all this si about turbo tax I'm just asking for help I have a journey and a goal and I did my taxes all alone well with the help of the online staff gracefully thank you but if  some error or mistake happen I haven't had. Chance to receive a notification the only thing I received is that I had to pay a fee but. I informed my cash app card was empty and I don't have no support  okay god know my faith in this Earth and I vow to have my apartment for love sake I don't want to sleep under 95 bridge on Maryland avenue in Wilmington Delaware my friend she got killed and my male friend also they where my only two homeless family I had I promise to her that I will fight for my home and I'ma go for our dream and get my paperwork on my own how it was suppose to be she been gone for 4 month. So calculating the day I did my taxes and her time departing this Earth you can understand I'm seariuse .

If you like google the story of female murder in Wilmington Delaware found by 95 bridge on Maryland avenue I state my peace may god help me and send me some support I need my apartment to prove myself I can do it and more and for her . So she know I accomplished our goal

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies