Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

bitchyone

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

they shouldnt make you wait longer if its already been 9weeks i claimed my children and they need to verify my id its like as long as this is taking it dont make me want to file taxes next year

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Raven8300 and cherriesplz24. Its consumed me as well. LIKE EVERY DAY I CHECK IT. Well THE BAD NEWS CAME.....I received another letter. I was under review after receiving the 5071C letter now they're keeping 850$ and I'm only going to receive 396$$ but the IRS is reviewing other tax years.  JUST KEEP IT.....IM WORN OUT 2 months of waiting. NO UPDATES...just processing on wheres my refund...no more. that's a wrap for me...putting it at foot of the cross.
Rick29
Returning Member

I can't get thru online because it kicks me out before I go Nish abd can't get thru on the phone ..any suggestions ??

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

IRS operations are limited during the Covid-19 pandemic.  Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

Please see the following link for what you can do once the IRS opens up more departments.  

Steps if you receive a 5071C letter from the IRS

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I got a 5071c letter and have called numerous numbers and no answers and tried doing it on line a got booted out bc it says I entered the wrong information.. what can I do to get my money I got accepted March 29 and still can't do anything else

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies